Vogue Russia February 2009 : Victoria Beckham by Solve Sundsbo

This is awesome, can't wait to see the other pictures of her in the issue! :flower::heart:

wow - they haven't had a celebrity on the cover of vogue russia in a long time. i love it though!

miss_dalloway will be pleased :wink:

Is Loewe what she's wearing on her head?

oui

312yc21.jpg

frillr.com

What? I don't really mind her but why is she on Vogue Russia cover?

Anyway, I don't like it at all, thumb sucking pose doesn't look very well executed to me.

^^Someone posted in her thread that she is on the cover two months aago, but i thought its BS, but wow this is awsome, Beckham can photograph like a model, i think tis very very well done.
And i love VB but honestly, why didnt they just feature her inside?Why the cover?They didnt have a celeb cover in 9 years, i hope they dont make it a habit!

Last edited by a moderator:
omg no... she looks disfigured!

Too photoshopped! What have Aliona done to my girl! :(

:shock: :woot: stunning cover shot.

^^Someone posted in her thread that she is on the cover two months aago, but i thought its BS, but wow this is awsome, Beckham can photograph like a model, i think tis very very well done.
And i love VB but honestly, why didnt they just feature her inside?Why the cover?They didnt have a celeb cover in 9 years, i hope they dont make it a habit!

9 years? DAMN! :shock:

they should have shown her eyes a bit more... but there is waaaaay too much airbrushing/photoshop

She's a celebrity, she probably wouldn't agree on having a feature inside without the cover.

9 years? wow... I hope they don't make it a habit too, one of the reasons why I love VR are their amazing model covers.

U mean there isnt any other pictures of her inside? :blink:

^^OH no, didnt mean that, have no idea.

9 years? wow... I hope they don't make it a habit too, one of the reasons why I love VR are their amazing model covers.
Yes, if im not mistaken its been 9 years, but im sure someone will correct me if im wrong, lets just hope this issue bombs and dosent sell, so they dont go there with celebs, even in these tough times.:ninja:And the member in her thread wrote that this will be shot by Katie Grand.:huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Last one celeb on VR cover was in may 2005 and it was Liz Hurley

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliburum
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->