Vogue Russia February 2009 : Victoria Beckham by Solve Sundsbo

photographers are mert and marcus
haha VR is spending money earned on 10 years of lame)

This is really what a celeb cover should be like! But at the same time, I would hope that Vogue Russia would hold off on using too many celebrities in the future!

i think it's an okay image for the cover (even though the typo is poor) and VB is not a problem for me. but i do wonder what an issue this may be, considering it has a new Beckham, American fashion and Movie Stars as its themes. isn't it kind of random for one issue?:huh:

the cover is okay..i like the idea..but the sucking is weird but i mean, you know, you know, you know....i'm getting at something i'm trying to refrain from saying but you know.........

ETA: the cover looks weird though because it looks like she doesn't have any lips and Victoria looks like an ape IMO..:huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Darya Kurovska by Terry Tsiolis

Styling by Simon Robbins
Hair by Esther Langham
Makeup by Petros Petrohilos

suprememanagement.com

wow i am so happy for Darya! this is her breakthrough editorial in a major publication, isn't it? (not counting 2 pictures from Numero)

who styled the cover?
I like the choice of that Loewe thing on her head...

if the title of the thread didn't tell me who it is I would barely recognize her. too much photoshop:blink: and yes Mchunu<3 she does resemble an ape

The cover is good but i hate Victoria

#48 - congrats to Darya, even though she's kind of giving the exact same look in every photo..:blush: the eds okay, though ^_^

I love the styling, but this ed would have been better with a different model, Darya looks exactly the same, and almost lost in every shot, still nice to see they gave an edit to a new girl.

This is truly fantastic, it goes to show that Vogue Russia knows how to do a celeb cover.I mean you got one of the most famous women in the world, and they totally turned her around in a very VR way, the hat, the scary pale skin (amazing!!)and blood red nail's. Dont think its anymore airbrushed than any of their other covers(that this is no more airbrushed than any model cover they had), she has insane cheek bones, and never seen her so pale, its impressive.She looks like a hot serial killer licking the blood of her victim,off her finger, hahah.

Oh and this reminds me of what member Les Sucetts said, in the UK V. thread, Beckham is an international celeb, and her fashion cred has skyrocketed this year.She is on this cover because Doletskaya said she loved her dress collection, and has ordered one for herself, plus her dress line was picked up by one of the most prestigious boutiques in Russia, (she is wearing her dress on the cover, even), she has turned herself into true Style Icon and imo paied her dues, she didnt just get a Vogue cover all of a sudden, this is her fifth Vogue cover, thanks for the cover.

ITA with everything you said.

Victoria looks great and she is a fashion figure around the world, like it or not its the truth and this is the best VB cover I ever seen!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->