UK Harper's Bazaar December 2009 : Victoria Beckham by Alexi Lubomirski

My subscription still hasn't come through, but I think this is the cover honeycombchild was talking about. I actually prefer the newstands version because of the gold lettering:

scanned in by me

12 issues for £15? OMG where can I get this kind of subscription... Bazaar been amazing this year so I am thinking maybe I should subscribe...

As we're getting digital HQ's I decided not to scan the Victoria edit - but I can of course do that as well.

Because Marion is just beautiful:

scanned in by me

wow, why didn't they make marion cover girl and so a full ed on her?^_^

I got my subscription today. I have the colour pose, with Winter Glamour in silver on it. And yes, 12 issues for £15 is indeed great.. I do however get 12 issues of £12! Same with Elle.

Words cannot describe how tired I am looking at that snarl of hers

i am sooooooooooooo excited!! i went to the newsstand and they told me they do receive HB uk here in Argentina, so im gonna get it... late dec, tho lol.

thanx so much for scans! the pics look so glam.

Love their best-dressed list. Good choices. Particularly Tilda Swinton at no 2.
Like the pics of Katie Grand and co in the Style Makers section. Inspired.
Cool to get the judges they got involved too. Not all the usual suspects which is refreshing.

wow, why didn't they make marion cover girl and so a full ed on her?^_^

ARGH! Agree 100%.
I was actually holding out hope that she'd get a Jan or Feb UK Bazaar cover when Nine comes out.
Looks very doubtful now that she's been featured like this :(

Sienna had a brief feature in Vogue September (wearing the Fashion's Night Out top) - a shot clearly taken at the same time as her ed was, and then was on the cover the following month. So never say never I guess...

I got my subscription today. I have the colour pose, with Winter Glamour in silver on it. And yes, 12 issues for £15 is indeed great.. I do however get 12 issues of £12! Same with Elle.

I subscribed to Bazaaar.... so excited... but hopefully I will not be getting Sienna’s and Angelina’s on the cover... models models models and good celebrity choices... ;-)))

OMG 12 issues for £12 for ELLE sounds amazing too... I would not mind subscribing for that price even though I did not enjoy ELLE this year at all...

I think HB UK has made some great cover choices this year, def. looking forward to what they produce next year.

In The Bedroom
Model: Michaela Hlavackova
Photographer: Marcus Ohlsson

scanned in by me

Sienna had a brief feature in Vogue September (wearing the Fashion's Night Out top) - a shot clearly taken at the same time as her ed was, and then was on the cover the following month. So never say never I guess...

Well that's true.
At least it shows that Marion's on their radar if nothing else.

Marion would be great... but pls no Sienna... I am overdozed.... for some reason I would love seeing Mila Jovovic... someone interesting... ;-))) with some content apart from a nice package... it is highly unlikely but who knows maybe throughout the year someone of my all time favorites will make it too;-)

Marion could totally be on the January cover, she has Nine to promote, and they need to give the woman some covers, not just to Kidman,Hudson & Cruz!!!

I don't mind Cruz....she is Almadovar's girl... but I am sooo over Kidman and Hudson... especially Hudson... and she was on the last year's January cover...

Some cool, behind the scenes photos. Alexi is so hot, shame there is no shot of him from the front. :D

1229ca91125752058821018.jpg

1e3006c4125751258830422-1.jpg

48364b13125751270330478.jpg

420c927b125751281729986.jpg

486af07b125751289121372.jpg

e8dd821c125751265120820.jpg

9cfb1f07125751275530531-1.jpg

harpersbazaar.co.uk

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members