UK Harper's Bazaar December 2009 : Victoria Beckham by Alexi Lubomirski

^Mine arrived late due to the postal strike. But if yours still hasn't arrived, then I would give them a call.
I had to call the subscription company on the day I received mine, as it was water damaged. They said they would send another copy out in 6 days, and 2 weeks later I still have not got anything.

They're like that - it took them weeks to send me a replacement copy the time I called to request one, but it did arrive in the end.

One thing I've noticed about this issue is that it gets easily damaged - as if there's a plastic coating on the cover which 'lifts' very easily into bubbles or shows up scuffing with the lightest touch. I've only noticed it because I keep meaning to buy myself a second copy, but every store I go into, the issues are never in good enough condition.

^Mine arrived late due to the postal strike. But if yours still hasn't arrived, then I would give them a call.
I had to call the subscription company on the day I received mine, as it was water damaged. They said they would send another copy out in 6 days, and 2 weeks later I still have not got anything.

Thank you :smile: I was wondering if I should do that but I wasn't sure if they could do anything but yes; I def want my issue. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->