UK Harper's Bazaar December 2009 : Victoria Beckham by Alexi Lubomirski

looks like a fabulous issue, can't wait! :buzz:

I thinks its really kind of HB to offer to send us high res images when the issue comes out :woot: :flower:

I find it kind of funny that she's on the cover of the magazine, but is nowhere to be found on the best dressed list.

I need to get my hands on this issue! But it shall probably not get here for ages because of the strike :judge: Not normally a VB fan, but from what I've seen I think I'm going to love it!

^ There's a pic in the Model and Celeb weight thread, i believe. :innocent:

I resent this woman but need to admit both covers look great... but she is sooooo unreal... and it is a ridiculous thing to say that she does not rely on airbrushing... everything actually looks great but so not genuine... and she should smile sometime for a change...

This year Harper’s been so much better than Vogue... all covers were actually great so far...

Got the issue.

Both covers, the black and white one, and the full body one are newstand covers. So no idea what the subscriber's will be..

Found the subscriber's shot. I'd scan in a picture but I seem to have broken my scanner. It's a Pinky red logo, and the only other text is "Victoria's Secret" and it's the black and white/gold foil cover shot... just sort of cropped so it's just a big close up on her face, and twisted up the other way. So instead of it looking like she's lying down, it looks like she's upright, but looking off to one side.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ I'm afraid not. This is what I was saying, both those covers are newstand editions. It's a double cover edition. The subscriber's cover is different to both of those.

I got this today. I chose the gold cover as it looked much better than the black. I even prefer it to the red subscriber's cover which is a first.

I prefer the gold foil one out of all three too. Although like I've said before, I'm not a huge fan anyway. But this issue is Victoria central. Her ed/interview is 16 pages long.

DecCover_newsstand_grey_cmyk.jpg

DecCover_newsstand_cmyk.jpg

send to me directly from the national magazine company, london. i was contacted by jane from nat mags PR & was traded unapproved images for these two covers. honeycombschild gives us word that a subscribers cover is still floating around & we see both newstand issues. if thats the case, anyone got the subscribers special? :D

http://www.natmags.co.uk/

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derekz7
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->