Vogue Russia May 2009 : Magdalena Frackowiak by Tom Munro

Happy for her she definitely deserves a big cover and i luv she wore the Gaultier Couture swimsuit

Is this the 'swimwear' Magda wore on the cover?

00280m.jpg

[style.com]
Can't wait to find out who shot the cover! :bounce:

Let's go to the navy with magda!! :P

Like the cover, especially the colours, as you said it's really russian, nice idea!
exciting to see Lara and Maryna together!!

Oh man, when I saw the title of this I expected something superduper fierce, but I have to say that sadly, it's not. I find it a pretty stale cover with too much text on the wrong places. This could have been much better IMO...

Lovely cover, nice styling and make-up ^_^ The plain white background looks a bit boring, but that doesn't really matter.

boring cover i like much Terry Tsiolis but no have good cover for the moment

She looks good on that JPG outfit... Lovely.

I really hate what she's wearing.

i really don't like this cover seems like i am the only one who finds it very tacky :ninja:

^^I find it kind of tacky too, but to me the tackiness seems kind of intentional which makes me somehow really like it. and my love for Magdalena doesn't hurt either:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry for using the word propaganda ... but it shy-ly smells 1920's Russia ... constructivism, social realism etc.

I love constructivist-style posters, so I like a cover that does tongue-in-cheek homage to the style, though it's a mad mix of retro styles, because the model looks more like a wartime 'bathing beauty'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->