HQ
"Новые платья для королев"
Photographer: Tom Munro
Style: Simon Robins
Hair: Nicolas Jurnjack
Make-up: Romy Soleimani
Models: Anabela & Lula

scanned by me

^ This editorial is fantastic, one of the best VR produced last time. The second editorial is also good, Iris works great. Preview of Matt Irwin's editorial from contents page doesn't look promising and interesting, it's same old Matt Irwin, only with different model. Thanks for the scans everyone.

It's great to see Anabela on the cover:woot: Iris and Heidi's editorial + Anabela and Lula's editorial are good. This was a pretty good issue of Vogue Russia, imo.

anabela's ed literally blew me away! the colorful shots are particularly outstanding :heart:
i hope i can get my issue soon, i'm sure it looks even better in print.

HQ
"Девушка моей мечты"
Photographer: Matt Irwin
Style: Simon Robins
Hair: Nicolas Jurnjack
Make-up: Max Delorme
Model: Ieva Laguna

scanned by me

could someone translate the title of anabela's ed please?

The Roversi ed is stunning. But Anabele's ed is the best. She really works every shot in that shoot.

Love Anabela's ed :wub: Love Ieva, but i don't like the hair at all.

Can anyone who speaks Russian tell me a bit more about the Iris and Heidi editorial? It looks based on something but I'm not sure what it is because I can't read the text :blush:

The name of the Iris & Heidi's ed, means in english "Russia, Which Has Not Lost".

Also beautiful eds, especially the Roversi & Munro's ones. :heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
The Roversi editorial is really good, I don't know exactly what point in history it's meant to be reminscent of, but there's an element of exaggerated nostalgia which works. Munro's editorial borders on Akrans-esqueness but it's effective as a kind of 'wind in the hair/bombshell' story.

Can anyone who speaks Russian tell me a bit more about the Iris and Heidi editorial? It looks based on something but I'm not sure what it is because I can't read the text :blush:

Description of the editorial is (from the article itself) : Special for Russian Vogue, british make-up artist Linda Cantello made couture make-up in most fashionable style of the season - in Russian. Ideas of the make-ups for this editorial are taken from famous, old Russian ballets.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love Roversi, love Heidi and love Iris......so was looking forward to this editorial as it should be odds on that I like it, but I'm not impressed:( just something off IMO. Majorly disappointed. Same with Ieva's edit. tbh.
Anabela's pics are by far and away the best thing in this so far.:woot:

There is a part of this text translated in "english summary"

scanned by NeverDrinkAgain

I'm in love with Anabela's editorial. Unfortunately she's outshined in there, but otherwise it's a stunning ed.

ive never seen Anabela look this amazing before, shes always cute but she so powerful and sexy in this ed, gorgeous:heart:

Beauty Cover
Model: Lara Stone

Scanned by me

Attachments

• ScannedImage-11.jpg
    ScannedImage-11.jpg
    186 KB · Views: 85

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member