Vogue Russia November 2009 : Daria Werbowy by Terry Richardson

ThiagoMello

Reaction score
9150ad69a5fe.jpg

spletnik.ru via MariyaS

Daria looks great! :crush:

Not bad...I still think the lighting is slightly harsh but the way that they composed it covered any possible flaws that might've occured.

Cover is shot by terry Richardson.

8d8f96bfe4d2.jpg

bd5bd355ef7c.jpg

4d330bfb4349.jpg

3217d03c7278.jpg

Spletnik.Ru

New Zealand make-up artist Aaron De Mey, a Canadian model Daria Werbowy and American photographer Terry Richardson showed in the November issue of Russia's Vogue, how to make a fashion rebel makeup.

Aaron de Mey, a young but already famous makeup artist a year ago, assumed the post of art director Lancome. For French Vogue he was from "Russian wolf, Sasha Pivovarova, made frivolous Goldilocks. For Vogue USA turned colorless Austrian model Iris Shtrubegger a redhead beauty in the tradition of the Venetian school of painting. A make-up show at Comme des Garsons 2000 did the left hand, that those models look aloof.

In the shoot for November's Russian Vogue Aaron showed as much as possible in style to use the funds from the recently released collection of makeup Lancome Declaring Indigo, which he established in honor of the French tricolor on the painting Delacroix's Liberty on the barricades. " The colors of the French Revolution perfectly overlap with fashionable in this season, disco-eye makeup, metallic smoky eyes, bright lips. True, the white color of the French flag, he replaced the gold.

Then complicates image: combines the shadow color of old silver and gold, which outlines the inner corners of the eyes and the contour of the upper eyelid. Lipstick should be light: flesh or beige. And if you're opposed to the pale lips, the muffled tones of wine.

By the end of shooting Aaron breeds Dar'in eyes branded blackness. This creamy eyeliner Ink Artliner shade of charcoal color on the contour of the century until translucent gray under the eyebrows. To this day makeup is too dark, but in the evening version of lacquer red lipstick looks luxurious.

By the way, there is a revolutionary version of coat manicure: nails lacquered indigo, and the hole at the base of the nail - gold.

Spletnik.Ru

I just love it. Great cover and ed. Can't wait to get.

AMAZING.

Daria really is the most beautiful woman alive.
I hate the styling of the cover but she still looks amazing.

The second picture from Daria's ed would have made a better cover.

Last edited by a moderator:
So it's a beauty ed for the cover model...that's a bit odd. Typical Richardson though

Ranya Mordanova by Tom Munro

SupremeManagement

Hope the other eds are good as well, cause so far it look quite good. Stunning cover.

I'm happy that Terry worked for VR.

Last 2 VR covers, and this 3rd are amazing. Hope Natasha's Ddecember cover also will be good.

i like watch Terry in Russia vogue but look a little scared and old Daria

Eye catching cover, but not in a bad way (UK Vogue i am looking at you!).

Oh my god, I'm impressed. This is such a striking cover, I love Terry. Daria looks gorgeous as usual, and her editorial looks very promising.
I hope to god that we see a few more shots. :heart:

I love the cover! The strong colors of her make-up and outfit match perfectly with the title's color.
The main editorial is actually good but I don't know, there's something missing on it. Terry could have done a better thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Realktz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"