Vogue Russia November 2010 : Anja Rubik by Solve Sundsbo

she looks like a rich b*tch power woman from the 80s.

I love that. Even though it looks like Tatler and dated, I can't deny the styling and Anja looking so gorgeous.
Victoria has yet to prove herself at Vogue Russia. But it isn't looking to good, judging from this and I'm sure she had input on Natasha's cover.

Bad! Where is the inspiration? It's a bad stereotype of what you might expect from Vogue Russia - and it isn't at all ironic :(

Too bad...

The cover is very Russian style, right and glam from the 80s. But Anja is love :heart:

I'm liking to look of this cover......although I'd like to see a better pic.
Yeah it's dated but I still think Anja pulls this styling off easily.
Full-on hedonistic glamour.....loving it.

I could go on a rant about how this looks like an editorial image with text thrown around it, rather than a deliberately planned cover shot... and I could say something monotonous about some modern-day models being a feeble shadow of the things they're made to imitate... but I'd still probably have to admit a certain interest in this cover.

I can't be the only one who wants Aliona back.:innocent: This new editor is doing very little for me.

10 bucks it's Richardson's shot.

BOO-oring!!!
i was really expecting a good one
such a let down

I find this very simple and chic. What more than an enchanting model like Anja on a blank canvas? It works.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->