Vogue Russia November 2010 : Anja Rubik by Solve Sundsbo

I don't think the new editor is doing any favours for this magazine...

I think it's the colors that make it so unexciting (and I realize it's a bad picture). Otherwise Anja looks beautiful and expensive.

she looks like a rich b*tch power woman from the 80s.

Ahh this is why I love Vogue Russia! Big hair, mob princessy, dated but in an awesome 70s / 80s kinda way with a little Gucci by Tom Ford thrown in, a Jackie Collins character come to life, rhymes with rich, all I gotta say is :clap:.

this is just too cutesy for me! hope she done something more interesting with her facial expression in her ed, if she has one inside.

Ahh this is why I love Vogue Russia! Big hair, mob princessy, dated but in an awesome 70s / 80s kinda way with a little Gucci by Tom Ford thrown in, a Jackie Collins character come to life, rhymes with rich, all I gotta say is :clap:.

perfect description!!! lv it!!!

about as predictable as putting Natasha Poly by Terry Richardson on the cover...

Lovely cover shot, unsure with the layout

I'm always over excited to see Anja on a cover, but this is pretty bad and cheap looking.
I agree that since Aliona left the art direction of VR is a bit questionable.

Looks like a cover from 4-5 years ago. I hate the white background, but Anja looks absolutely amazing.
Looking forward to see her ed and wonder who shot this.

It's out on October 21.

I think Anja looks good and i like that it looks vintage from the 70's but nonetheless not too exciting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->