Vogue Russia September 2020 : Irina Shayk by Paola Kudacki & Erik Bulatov

That's enough for today.

tenor.gif

Will readers pick this up if it's the only cover? Really doubt it. Especially since they've just done art covers two months ago.

Is this the Universal Pictures logo from our viewpoint?

Oh no... wasn't this the photo they used for the Hope feature??

Hope other editions don't follow suit (who am I kidding)

This is so... May 2020. And as if the August 2020 cover wasn't naff enough.

So many excited noises from Masha and team about this issue, that’s it’s gonna out later because it’s so freaking major. And we see this Eric simplest lazy work... Are we following bad example of Vogue Italia?

For Russian vogue it’s better logically to continue this Eric work called “NO ENTRANCE”
And name it “NO EXIT” right on the cover. It’s gonna be at least sincerely...

DD2ADAA6-BD91-4D8C-ABA5-E8D8118B948E.jpeg
Aroundart

It almost reads like 'headaches' most likely because am getting headaches from all the September covers

And name it “NO EXIT” right on the cover. It’s gonna be at least sincerely...

God, no! LOL. Sounds far too depressing.

Just listened to the Kors interview on BoF podcast (unrelated to this cover) and even though he's not very respected on here, he's very much in favour of feel-good, service fashion especially in times like these.
There are so many people behind the making of the looks we see season after season that it's almost a disservice to completely ignore all of it in favour of a dissected news headline.
I wonder in a country like Russia, one of the few countries where Generation X is the dominant demographic of luxury fashion and a small portion of millenials, whether their readers would prefer this cover instead of escapist glamour?

It could have looked so much better with only one title in Russian. But after all this covid-madness I'm already pleased with image that is not selfie or art. Irina looks dreamy and this is so much better than the teaser and I'm happy that this teaser is not the only cover at least

I like how minimal that cover is. My only concern are the unnecessary texts beside Irina.
A huge "hope" in Century Gothic; lowercase is enough.

I'll take it, irina was the perfect choice for this shot.

I love the irina cover. The other covers would be good inside the issue

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->