Vogue Spain November 2012 : Penelope Cruz by Tom Munro

Bette Franke da la bienvenida al número de noviembre de Vogue España desde el sumario con una imagen de Giampaolo Sgura que tiene un efecto eléctrico. El flequillo sobre la cara, los labios entreabiertos, una camiseta de Led Zeppelin con las mangas dadas un par de vueltas, una falda de Balmain y un bolso de Proenza Schouler. Espíritu high&low, que es el leit motiv de moda que recorre Vogue noviembre. Es la magia de una camiseta de un grupo adorado que ha acompañado a su dueña durante muchos años mezclada con una falda de lujo. Es la mezcla que funciona y, sobre todo, que emociona. Así, cinco prescriptoras de moda –Gala González, Alejandra de Rojas, Lucía y Helena Cuesta y Patricia Nicolás– enseñan cómo combinar firmas de lujo con otras más asequibles para lograr el éxito en el estilo.

Y entonces, Penélope Cruz. La portada de Vogue noviembre –hipnótica con un vestido de Armani Privé y las pecas más bonitas y sexys que se han visto sobre una nariz; fotografiada por Tom Munro y con realización de Belén Antolín– habla sobre la maternidad –que califica como una revolución interior– y dice vivir como un insulto que le pregunten si le afecta la situación que vive España y asegura que "en la vida, procuro joder lo menos posible la vida a los demás y hacérsela lo más placentera posible a los que tengo a mi lado". Así es Penélope, la española más universal. Sangre caliente.

Quizá 'sangre caliente' no es un combo que se utilizaría para definir a Raf Simons, el nuevo director creativo de Christian Dior; pero el sucesor de John Galliano tiene un espíritu firme, férreo y autodidacta que le aleja del espectáculo de su predecesor y le sitúa en una posición realmente emocionante. Carla Sierra le entrevistó en París un día después de su estreno en la Maison, con la colección de Alta Costura.

Y más: la sudadera, la bomber y las diez compras it que revolucionarán tu armario este otoño, la piel + el vaquero, el militar deluxe, el gótico chic y la falda que funciona de la oficina a la fiesta. El número de noviembre está dedicado al cool hasta sus últimas consecuencias y que continúa en Vogue Belleza, el suplemento que acompaña este mes a Vogue España.

Here is the translation:

Bette Franke welcomes the November issue of Vogue Spain from the summary with a picture of Giampaolo Sgura having an electrical effect. The bangs over the face, lips parted, a Led Zeppelin's T-shirt sleeves given a spin, a Balmain skirt & an Proenza Schouler handbag. High&Low spirit that is the leitmotif that runs fashion November's Vogue. Is the magic of a t-shirt of a band worshiped that has accompanied his mistress for many years mixed with luxury skirt. Is the mix that works and especially thrilling. Thus five fashion prescribers, Gala González, Alejandra de Rojas, Lucía & Helena Cuesta & Patricia Nicolás teach how to combine with other luxury brands more affordable for success in style.

And then Penelope Cruz. The cover girl of this issue, hypnotic with an Armani Privé dress and the most beautiful and sexy freckles who have been on a nose; photographed by Tom Munro & with styling of Bélen Antolín, qualifies as an internal revolution, and says living as an insult to be asked if it affects the situation in Spain and that "in life, f*** try life as little as possible to the other and have it as pleasant as possible to I have on my side." This is Penelope, the most universal Spanish. Hot Blood.

Perhaps 'hot blood' is not a combo that would be used to define to Raf Simons, the new creative director of Christian Dior; but the successor of John Galliano has a strong spirit, and unwavering self you show away from its predecessor and puts you in a position really exciting. Carla Sierra made the interview with him in Paris a day after for his premiere at the Maison, in the Haute Couture Collection.

And more: the sweatshirt, the bomber and ten buy it that will revolutionize your wardrobe this fall, skin + the cowboy, the soldier deluxe, Gothic chic skirt and running from the office to the party. The november issue is dedicated to cool to its logical and continues in Vogue Beauty, the supplement accompanying this month to Vogue Spain.
vogue.es (tranaslate by me)

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful! This is very Vogus Spain so I wasnt expecting something edgy.
She looks really good (theres no way to make her ugly tho)

You cannot go wrong with a red masthead and black and white cover shot. It does resemble something I'd expect from one their supplement covers. Nonetheless, Vogue Spain has been on a complete roll, and I cannot wait to see what's inside.

I think the contrast of the black and white is a bit harsh for penelope, but she still looks good

The red is so aggressive with this image, but i love her face expression, its sad, almost angry, but it works. I am usually sick of her being portrayed as this Spanish version of Loren, but its well done here.

This is very good. Finally after a lot of disastrous VE covers this year

Love the cover shot :heart: That's exactly what I expect from Vogue Spain.

I love this !
Always a pleasure to have a cover with Penelope , she's so photogenic :heart:

it's a quite refreshing cover for vogue spain...I was getting tired of all those sexy cheap covers this year.

her freckles are the highlight for me on this cover:heart

stunning! i love that its not too retouched the freckles add something different to the image

It's a nice cover and Penelope does look beautiful, but it's nothing special. It's been done over and over.

Cover+Story HQ:

Sangre Caliente
Photographer: Tom Munro
Celeb: Penélope Cruz
Styling: Belén Antolín
Hair: Cebado
Make-Up: Pablo Iglesias

*zinio

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members