Editorial HQ:

Cumbres Borrascosas
Photographer: Jason Kibbler
Model: Kinga Rajzak
Styling: Tony Irvin
Hair: James Rowe
Make-Up: Benjamin Puckey

zinio

I probably shouldn't admit this here, but I actually kind of like Cara's editorial. :lol:

Not sure why people are still paying attention to Olivia Palermo, though.

oh gosh none of the editorials work and Cara? Olivia? lol.

when someone has such a beautiful face, why cover it with hair?esp, when u put this person on the cover...

So, back to square one after the December issue. I must admit that whilst I enjoyed the celebratory issue, I thought it was outta' left field and irrelevant to what Vogue Spain have offered us the months before. I could understand the French edition doing something similar.

There's a few shots to Edita's editorial that would have created a better cover. But I won't complain too much, we've got a serviceable one here. Anne's editorial is wonderful, no complaints from me, I love the styling. The shot of Olivia Palermo wearing Versace is wonderful too.

Jason Kibbler's editorial is a complete rip-off of Malgosia Bela's story from Vogue Paris October 2011 by David Sims.

i actually really like cara's editorial, weird because i have liked some of her recent work! kinga is gorgeous as always, love the feel of her ed!

I used to love Spanish Vogue but this issue is just plain bad. Not even Edita by Demarchelier can save it. The best thing in the issue is Cara's editorial and I'm not even a fan of hers.

not a exciting issue but cara's is quite pretty i guess. i always think the styling for this magazine is good but the photography lets it down a bit maybe?

I feel like we've seen Edita in these shots before. I feel like only Numero experiments with her, and everyone else goes for the obvious sexy, but a little bit dirty look with her

Editas edit is not the best styling wise but her overwhelming hotness makes up for it:P. Like Anne Vs edit too, she looks bad a** in that second shot in the striped outfit.:heart:

it's an ok issue. nothing ground breaking. slightly a let down compared to their last issue though...

"Alta Sofisticación"
Vogue España Joyas January 2013
Ph : Sofia Sanchez & Mauro Mongiello
Model : Vlada Roslyakova

jedroot.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hugsrat
Back