at the irish pub
Reaction score
:clap:

twitter.com/unerzeynep

Attachments

• Amk7JpMCQAAe0z5.jpg
    Amk7JpMCQAAe0z5.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 81
As per usual Vogue Türkiye never ceases to amaze. Even with someone as boring as Angelina Jolie they managed to make her look interesting.

OMG this is the best Vogue cover this year! Its so amazing!
and work it @Vogue Turkey budget!

I wouldn't have recognized Jolie here but that is one stunning cover :shock:

work it @Vogue Turkey budget!
Work indeed! Vogue Turkey has definitely established itself as one of the best Vogue editions and this cover is no exception. I have no interest whatsoever for Angelina but this cover is simply gorgeous. M&M photographed her perfectly.

It doesn't even look like Angelina.

Which, IMO, is what makes this cover so fantastic. For once, we aren't overwhelmed by her face.

Looks fantastic, i am a bit tired of Jolie and the predictable face close up every photographer/mag goes after. (although with a face like that i understand) But this is a great angle, not regular straight on stare, and i simply love how her name & the photographer's is displayed with no other text. It all makes for a stunning cover.

ps: And from that snap it looks like a really thick issue!

I am impressed! Absolute knockout! My first words when I saw this was 'woah!' Vogue Turkey needs to be commended for delivering such high class and inspired concepts! I'm excited to see every issue they offer! Seda Domic...big props to you! A great EIC!

One of the best Vogue covers of the year, simply beautiful!

And Vogue Turkey has done it once again! Great cover, I love the shot.

I personally think that Vogue Turkiye is the only Vogue edition besides Italia that keep people interested in what the next months cover will look like. They just have been delivering consistently good to amazing covers every month and this is no exception. Kudos to the team.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliburum
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->