Vogue Turkey March 2012 : Angelina Jolie by Mert & Marcus

Gorgeous. Gorgeous. Stunning. Gorgeous. Stunning to the nth power. I just adore it. :heart:

I think this could easily be a cover for Vogue Paris, it´s nice to see other editions having this high standar :smile:

WOWOWOW! Vogue Turkey has seriously managed to establish itself as one of the best Vogue editions...

This is quite nice but I just don't care for Angelina. VT is doing really well, definitely one of my favorite Vogues out there, they are creative and they get it right so that's good^_^
And I like that M&M did it in BW, maybe now they will stop using that awful saturation ...

So much better than what VF did with her. Nice to see a cover do her justice, very surprised that it would be the PhotoShop lovers who would be the ones to produce the first stellar image of her in ages.

:shock: :shock: This is really impressive.
VT already showed that it could become a serious competitor to the established editions but they make it official through this cover that they are part of the A-list of the Vogue editions. I'm not even sure if nowadays the French or US editions could've produce such an amazing cover with M&M and Angelina. It almost looks like an Interview cover, simply stunning :heart:

Hands down for making a perfect cover with Angelina. Everything is gorgeous about it, Now I want to see an uberly stunning ed.
Posted via Mobile Device

Quite impressive. Bordering on boring, but still quite impressive.

Wow! Angelina look's absolutely stunning on the cover of Vogue Turkey! This magazine is really blowing all other editions of Vogue out of the water. I'm already claiming this as one of my top 5 covers for 2012 and it's only a few months into the year!

I never found Angelina beautiful but that is one stunning cover.. like only Vogue Turkey can do at this point. :heart:

impeccable. I have never been more jealous of turkish people than now.
the fact that I probably will never get this issue here in the states is killing me!
this is such a stunning cover and will probably be very memorable in years to come.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crinklechiffon
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->