US Vogue April 2012 : Jennifer Lopez by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

So glad Grace has an ed in this issue. Was beginning to worry. And of course it's amazing! And although I like the cover, the additional photos from the ed are very disappointing. Nothing exciting, kinda the same Mert & Marcus recycled.

Got my copy in the mail today, which is a bit earlier than usual. Can't wait to start reading!

wheres the last image of kate? there were those twelve, and then the Ladies in Waiting photo, and it said there was fourteen images.
but it's beautiful. absolutely beautiful. it reminds me of an editorial from the nineties, when vogue was at it's absolute peak. Kate is still one of the most beautiful women in the world, and she's got such a versatile face. It's probably my favorite vogue ed in a couple of years.

Kate's editorial is just what I thought it would be: magical!

Walker's ed is simply stunning. But it would look a million times better with any other top model. Kate has lost the sparkle, her look is tired.

Wasn't planning on picking up this issue, but couldn't resist after this morning when I stopped by Barnes & Noble and there it was. I immediately opened it up looking for Checking Out editorial....WOW, looks evening better in person. Absolutely wonderful partnership between Tim, Grace and Kate, as well as the impeccable work of Julien & Stephane!!

^it's already out in america? here we still have adele... :(

but when will they finally stop using Raquel in US Vogue? can't see her anymore.....:angry:

Ha, I find your posts towards Raquel and Arizona humorous, sort of understand why your annoyed though. I can just about stand Raquel.

The cover really pops out but Jennifer's editorial looks rushed and it's unacceptable to me. Tails of the City looks ok. As for Kate's ed, it looks magical and sensational. Makes me wonder why Kate and Tim haven't possibly worked together a lot sooner.

Kate's ed is stunning. The styling is fantastic and she rocks all the looks. Long live Grace the Great for being such a fantastic stylist

Just bought this issue yesterday!
Kate's ed is awesome!
so glad to see kate works with tim and they are able to produce this wonderful ed.
This is a brilliant ed for us vogue,yet comparing with tim's previous eds in Love W, this ed is relatively dull and commercial.
Anyway, good ed through. Also, I have to say the photo features sigrid,mirte,patricia ... is the best one in this issue! I just can't take my eyes off it.

When was the last time Vogue US did a couture ed? I'm just happy to see a couture ed starring Kate Moss in this month's magazine!:woot::heart:

Kate's editorial is amazing! Grace a,one does magic, does stellar wonders... What more with Kate? Tim really did an amazing job here! This turns out to be the best issue of Vogue for 2012! From cover to editorials....

Im somehow disappointed with Jennifer's editorial. Not because I don't love it, it is undeniably beautiful but it's so short. I would've preffered some outdoor shots. I love how Mert & Marcus is invading the covers of US Vogue but I'm somehow disappointed with the cover stories they provide. They're full of studio shots on gray background.

Kate's couture editorial by Walker is just breathtaking. I'm in awe actually. :heart: Perhaps the best thing in this issue.

My god. This is so fantastic. The fourth picture alone. The perfect color contrast between the blue and the green. Her headdress. Her pose. And those shoes. :heart:

oh my GGod..:shock: Kate I luv U!!! :wub::crush::wub:
and of course the photo and the styling is superbe..

Does anyone have Kate's ed in HQ? I can't wait to blog about it!

kate eds..what can i say? its beyond perfect, its touching actually. you can tell every single person involved worked together just beautifully. i wish a shot from this would have made it onto the cover instead of j.lo, her spread is such a non-event and i wish just once out the year vogue would take a chance on a cover.

So we all have seen the edits in this year's Shape Issue, and what - the only woman pictured that is even close to being curvy is JLo? Really, Anna??

Anna should just give up on the Shape Issue - even after a lot of great press for the Adele cover she just doesn't seem convinced readers/advertisers can handle shape diversity as in issues gone by, and even though there are larger girls now with more than 3 international covers to their name (hello, Robyn Lawley.... just sayin' :innocent:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->