Vogue UK June 2007 : Agyness Deyn by Nick Knight

Manuva

congratulations, nerds.
Reaction score
The run of fabulous model covers continues for Uk vogue..

Editorials:
Julia S By Norbert Schoerner
Daria by Paolo Roversi
Beth Ditto & Lily Allen by Nick Knight
Elise Crombez by Anna-Marie Solowij

scanning as we speak!

credit: scanned by me.

:o The cover looks too bright but the editorials sound promising.
Thanks for the cover scan and the information, Manuva.

Manuva said:
Elise Crombez by Anna-Marie Solowij
please please please scan the Elise ed. great she's back in UK vogue again. :woot:

Agyness on Vogue UK?
My respect for this magazine has gone down.
(Yes I'm not much of an agy lover)

Anyway I'm excited to see stegner and daria by roversi!! :buzz:

i really really don't like this cover!!!! she looks bad here

On the plus side, I love the outburst of colour on this cover, and totally welcome the sight of a home-grown model on the front of UK Vogue. And I can just about tolerate the intentionally cheap and tacky styling, because it's all about enthusiam.

But I also hope her facial expression looks less droopy when I see the actual magazine, and I feel uncharitable saying that, but there's something not quite right, I feel. Her expression seems to say: "It's summer and I look stupid." But that's first impressions for you.

wow, the cover looks great (except maybe for the facial expression) i really like the cover.

can you scan the makeup info for the cover? :flower:

WOW that was fast Manuva!

Rather boring ed, but atleast Julia got something.

The New New Look - Daria Werbowy ph. Paolo Roversi (Daria is just so beautiful!)

credit:scanned by me.

Head Spin - Elise Crombez ph. Liz Collins

credit: scanned by me.

Oh God not Agyness :(she looks like su pollard for goodness sake! But YAY for models on covers. The cover does seem quite bright and once again its overcrowded with text [although it has been MUCH worse.] Better than last months cover but not by a great distance.

Elise and Daria look great [when do the not?!], Julia's editorial leaves much to be desired.

manuva, did you buy this on the stand or are you subscribed?

Why, WHY couldn't there have been a cover take of Elise, with that funky styling and moody look. That editorial seems much more intense and experimental than the cover is, yet with a degree of grown-up glamour.

Julia! Elise! Daria! I'm just happy to see them in a magazine again. :woot: Can't wait to get this issue! :heart:

:/ ... I love Agyness, but this cover......Sorry,don't like it.

Contents Pages (lucy, it has the detail about make up here :smile:) and My Model Style by Agyness Deyn.

scanned by me.

The World of Miss V (I hate, hate this feature. I really couldn't care less about the parties you go to and who you saw)

scanned by me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adyczh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->