Vogue UK October 2007 : Keira Knightley by Mario Testino

I love Keira but the cover is very mediocre, although her make-up is lovely

I love the Suvi & Agyness editorials! UK Vogue should give Suvi a cover......

Ive only just noticed a short editorial with Catherine McKneil by Mario Testino called Glamour Girl. Unfortunately I can no longer get to my scanner otherwise I would have scanned that and the Keira article.

All in all its a decent issue. Pretty big as well [I dont mind paying the cover price when its this packed] and comes with a seperate high street guide.

p.s thanks for all the karma :flower:

laisla, thank you so much for scanning the Stam editorial! I'm sure Suvi will get a cover soon she seems to be a Vogue UK favourite.

Dont' like the cover, but that Stam spread is awesome. She looks like Sasha in that one picture under the candles by the wall in a pink suit.

OMG

the cover and EDS .LOOKS SOOOOOOOOOOO OLDDDDDD AND BORINGGGGGGGGGGGG

Keira Jessica Stam~~~~~~~~~~why always this ? want to see other models.'

Jessica Stam is boring model~~ looks at the dior ads, ugly in the dior history~~

Last edited by a moderator:
Suvi's ed is everything that's caught my eye so far.. she's proving to be such a great model, so elegant.. and the theme, of course, can never go wrong. :heart:

This looks like a lovely issue. Thanks for scanning Laisla
Could you repost the last image missing in the Liya ed :flower:

Stam is boring but the Liya ed. is fantastic and Catherine McNeil looks so young in her editorial.

I am so BORED by always the same people on the mags,what next Sienna Miller on the November cover? :ninja: Keira is lovely,but enough alredy its just to much,even though its a nice cover.

Edits loook great though,thanks alot for scaning laisla.

Lyia's ed is AMAZING!!! Love this kind of things...
the silhouettes are amazing!
(could you please scan the credits page??? who's the stylist???)

thanks for all the scans
does keira have an ed or just the cover?

I love Suvi's ed.. Jessica's also, but she really has the same expression always. :ninja:

more agyness and more kiera?? yuk...

the stam ed is one of the best of the year...
the shot of her in the red dior is amazing and the styling/makeup is spot on for a couture ed...

oh wow i love the "golden years" ed by corinne day,
very very elegant & stam shines in it!
thanks for all the scans laisla! :flower::heart:

boring casting, nice editorials though.
love stams ed, the picture of her next to the giraffe, but her head looks so big!
wish the cover didnt have pink text too...

Isnt it amazing? Noami whines about UK Vogue disregarding black models and they use liya in their NEXT issue

Loooove Stams ed,:heart::heart: gorgeous couture clothes, gorgeous Stam-perfection!! Anyone one of those shots would have made such a lovely cover!:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryJC
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->