Vogue Ukraine April 2018 : Charlotte Gainsbourg by Casper Sejersen

9sete

Reaction score
Photograph: Casper Sejersen
Stylist: Omaima Salem
Hair: Tomohiro Ohashi
Makeup: Min Kim

vogue.ua

That second cover is gorgeous! Although was that trash bucket really necessary? Only if she was like kicking it.

love it! Quite a scoop to get Charlotte on the cover! They strike a great balance of celebs and models.

The covers are giving me a sickly feeling.

looks like Vogue Portugal. Love this so much!

The second cover is perfect. They came through! Obviously she might be promoting her new album + YSL. But she wears it so so well and I don't even mind the set.

Thought it was Erin O'Connor at first glance. Have to say I think these would work better if it had in fact been; Charlotte just doesn't have a strong enough look to carry these off and as such gets a little lost in the image.

The styling feels clunky and lacks grace and sophistication but kudos to VOGUE Ukraine for an interesting concept if only for it not being the same old sh*t.

I like the way the Charlotte's shadow seems to be swiveling out of the pits of fashion's trash can/creative black hole.

Is this Sejersen's first VOGUE cover?

The little sisters showing their big sisters how to do it. :rolleyes:

I LOVE IT! VU are the only covers that interest me lately. Even when they miss, its better than being boring and safe.

The second cover is better. The first cover is not really flattering.

Idiotic covers, with idiotic set!

God, couldn't have put it any better myself. Add to that Charlotte, and her nauseating 'muse éternelle' try-hard. Their first covers I outright loathe. But the content will be great as usual, I'm sure.

The set and the clothes and the layout swallow her.

What's with the set and the styling? Good grief...

Vogue Ukraine April 2018
Imperial Dune
Ph. Jack Waterlot
St. Samantha Traina

models via sore at Alisa's thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back