W Magazine June/July 2015 : Jane Fonda by Steven Meisel

I´m gonna take a moment and freak out because it´s by Meisel... that said, I wish the background wasn´t grey, it´s kinda depressing. I feel that because Fonda is an older woman they tried to bring a seriousness to the cover that wasn´t necessary imo...

Oh damn! Meisel and Fonda! The styling, hair, makeup is on point.

Excellent work W!

Now this is the Meisel I can get into! Jane looks beautiful.

I just started watching Grace and Frankie perfect timing.

A very well polished cover! Stunning and beyond words. What an iconic W cover. Classic and perfect. That makeup is also on point. The only odd thing about here is the layout. I wish they added more text because it feels so empty.

Finally a Meisel cover I truly love! :blush:
Jane makes my heart skip a beat on that cover!

Last edited by a moderator:
Now THIS is a magazine cover!!

Photography by Steven Meisel
Styled by Edward Enninful
Hair by Guido
Makeup by Pat McGrath
Manicure by Jin Soon Choi
wmagazine.com

The hand on head looks very monotonous but the third pic is just perfection! :D

Meisel shooting a W cover again and Jane Fonda on the cover? Can't go wrong with that. Hope the editorials are just as good as this.

Wow, what a stunning surprise!! Absolute perfection. The biggest jaw-dropper is Meisel shooting a W cover again. The editorial looks amazing.

And they say fashion doesn't love older women!!!

I got so excited reading the thread title - Meisel!! Jane Fonda!! Together!! - but unfortunately the cover itself is underwhelming.

I hate it. I find Jane Fonda tacky and desperate in general, and this cover confirms it. I would have been perfectly content without seeing her boobs ever again. But it seems she is not capable of that. You are almost 80. Have some class and dignity and act your age for a change.

YAASSSS.

living for this.

Jane Fonda! On the cover of W?! Shot by Meisel?!??

My mind is blown. In the best way possible.

I wonder, could this be a multi cover issue again? Otherwise I really need to take my hat off to Tonchi for running this cover. French Elle had Catherine, and now we get Joan? Hope this isn't just a fleeting trend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
REN1099
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->