W Magazine March 2016 : Selena Gomez by Steven Klein

Why is she constantly on covers? Is she *legitimately* that popular?

I love Klein's works, but this one is disaster. Maybe because of Selena. If it's a model or more sexy model, like VS Angels or Emrata, this would be perfectly cool. Anw the photo with the blue hat looks creepy tho

Why is she constantly on covers? Is she *legitimately* that popular?

Her new album has peaked at number one on the Billboard 200 chart and her last three singles have all been in the top 10 on the Billboard Hot 100. So there is a reason for all the covers - just wish they did something better with her.

Free Spirits
Photographers: Inez & Vinoodh
Models: Adriana Lima, Gigi Hadid, Lily Aldridge, Cameron Russell, Maria Borges, Julia Hafstorm & Alisa Ahmann

wmagazine.com

I think this might be the first time that I see Lily as a high fashion model...
Maria Borges looks AMAZING!

Thanks for sharing :smile:

Maria looks amazing. Another proof she deserves more. Kinda sad the whole editorial is not about her.

Another Gomez cover that makes me feel like a pervert for looking at it. She seriously needs to stop pushing the sexy, it's not working. We get it, you're 23 and was with the Bieb's, but please just stop.

Free Spirits is like a VP ed. And Gigi's first (sitting) shot is how I imagine her cover would look like.

Love that each girl got at least two shots! Something about this ed reminds me of Carine's work for Harper's Bazaar. Alisa, Cameron, Maria and Julia stuns in their shots, would've liked to see more. The others not so much.

Thanks for posting, Oxymore & T-rex!! :wink:

God if I have to see Lily one more damn time in an editorial . . .

This magazine is clearly having an identify crisis. Woof.

that cover and ed with the filters looks like some teen instagram feed the pose makes it seem wrong. They should know that Selena looks young and styling her in such a suggestive way wont look nice

"Dressed to the 90's"
Model: Ruth Bell
Photographer: Mario Sorrenti
Stylist: Melanie Ward
Hair: James Pecis
Makeup: Aaron de Mey
Manicure: Alicia Torello

photocouture-show.com

"Blurred Lines"
Models: Edie Campbell, Isabella Emmack, Tamy Glauser, Ava McAvoy, Betty Adewole, Joe Kinsella, Phoenix-Blu, Paul Ditchburn & Lloyd McBratney
Photographer: Alasdair McLellan
Hair: Matt Mulhall
Makeup: Val Garland
Manicure: Ama Quashie

photocouture-show.com

Dressed to the 90s is perfect I just love every single picture.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
REN1099
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->