W Magazine March 2016 : Selena Gomez by Steven Klein

Oh my... this is truly awful, probably one of the worst cover I ever seen. Klein needs control with photoshop, this is TOO MUCH.

Dont know who that is on the cover but it aint Selena Gomez. #PhotoshopFail

I was actually excited when I saw the title of this but then I saw the pics and this is a mess. Klein should go back to his older style.

This is just horrendous. The cover in particular is one of the most unflattering things I've ever seen. She's quite a cute girl...what on earth did they do with her face?

They keep trying to make her look sexy which doesn't work because she has a childish face. It just ends up being awkward which is also the case here.

Ugly cover story & stop to putting her on every mag, i mean, she's promiting?

This is really bad ! Everything is just wrong: the photography is bad, the styling is wack , and the direction is riduclous. It's just bad. I don't get why her face is photoshopped like that and I always feel uncomfortable when I see her styled in a sexy way because she has such youthful features.

I'm trying to recall how often magazines style her to look like some teen queen. US Harper's, Elle, V, Teen Vogue, InStyle....and now W. Maybe that's why her personal style is so excessively mature - because she feel the need to overcompensate?

Wonder why she booked this cover? Upcoming film or album?

Patti wilson would ruin all the image. Patti, just go away please.
Whoa, seriously? Sure her job here falls flat, but its because the subject can't pull it off!! Imagine this styling on a model with actual presence, and modeling skill?!! Wilson is a fantastic stylist, i adore the dozens of stories she has done for VI with Klein, or even Meisel or Sundsbø!

My God that is one of the worst celebrity editorials I've seen in a long time. She doesn't even look human! I would be so insulted if I were her

Why does she look EXACTLY like Kaia Gerber here? Terrible filter and photoshop work.
Omg she does! This makes it even creepier for me :shock:

You're all grown up, we get it Selena.

Last edited by a moderator:
It will be okay but without Selena. Anybody else is better choci than her here.

Steven Klein = American Dream
Selena Gomez for W = American Nightmare

All this buzz,controversy, even if all negative, is exactly what W is craving. They likely think they're daring and edgy for it, when it's just boring.

Aside from that, I would not recognize that was Selena. It really looks like some random 12-year-old…

I'm bored already.

What a mess! The worst W cover. ever. ever. The styling is horrendous. The photography is awful.

It look like an Instagram of some stupid bloggers.

So I guess she learned nothing from her V Magazine cover? Selena girl, no one wants to see you trying to look sexy in editorials. In fact, I don't even know how on Earth did she even land V or W covers in the first place!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
REN1099
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->