W Magazine March 2009 : Madonna by Steven Klein

Noting new very VogueIT boring and repetitive

I personally don't mind seeing those kind of VI editorials again. Okay some real models would have been nice but on the other hand it's cool that some celebrities even if they don't really count as celebrities are not doing those typical glamourous shootings with all the photoshop.

The girl in post #220 near the blonde looks good. poor Eden she really didn't get much spotlight here..

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree, it's much better than I anticipated, however the girls have no idea how to work the camera, which is why models always do their jobs 100x better

i absolutley love the idea behind the law & order spread. love it. no one does strung out/rehab chic like meisel.

it would of been a million times better if real models were used though.

Worse than I thought. All these models are so annoying.

Nice to see Portia Freeman againB) She was once the 'next big thing' and then promptly fell off the radar:shock::unsure: maybe Meisel is gonna rescue her, if only he would drop all the others he's using right now. Peaches Geldof this time:rolleyes: it's turning into a standing joke.
I'm getting this anyway for Time Warp:woot: which is incredible IMO.

^Celebrities Going to Rehab, anyone?:o
oh ... everyone my dear ...
we all know our classics ...
unfortunately ....
... :doh:

i must say i prefer the styling theme here (than in V.I.) ... punk, mods etc.
oh and this pixie seriously ... she's not smart (just watch her nylon video or writings and you'll understand), not cute at all ... what the hell ?!
:ninja:

Apart from the cover and Madonna's editorial. This is another let down :ninja:

I LOVE Steven's editorial:buzz:So beyond my expectations,yaay.

I really like the Meisel ed. Especially love those head shots.

I don't like those Madonna pix. That reminds me of her Erotica time (in her 30s). She's 50, and she wants to proove that she's still as sexy as in her 30s, but she doesn't look good.

I actually like the editorial with Eliza & Daisy, they work well together, and Amy, Portia and Eden are a nice addition.

Lets just ignore Peaches..

Meisel's story was definitely not as strong as his first contribution for W, which was really awesome

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got mine in the mail and I have to say that the Peaches, Daisy, Eliza, Portia editorial is one of the best I have seen in a while! It made me smile and laugh even! I thought the cat fights were hysterical! Especially the Louis Vuitton school yard beat down. It is definitely the funniest editorial I have seen since Meisel's Rehab tour de force for VI.

don't wanna miss it this time....do tel if they are on sale at chain bookstore like borders. thank you

:heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->