W Magazine March 2009 : Madonna by Steven Klein

I can't get enough of Juergen's eds :heart: Dominica was really good, even though there are some shots that I hate.
Ymre's ed is SO much better than I thought it would be. If I wanted to buy this issue, this ed would be the only reason so far.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE "Time Warp." It's incredible. I especially love the shot of Ymre in the Jil Sander jacket...stunning.

Luckily I get my W's for free from the place I get my hair cut...because regardless of how incredible "Time Warp" is...I'd still feel kind of guilty spending money on a Madonna issue with an Eliza Cummings editorial inside...

Interesting to see that Meisel shot another ed for W.

Love Ymre's ed. Tellers ed is good too.

Wow MMA I would give you more karma but I cant at the moment...
I love DOMINICA!! :woot:

My favorite photo is actually not of Devon but Ajuma in the trees, such a Juergen photograph, the gnarls of the tree roots and branches. Her skin with the red makes it only more beautiful.

But thank god for Devon Aoki too! Lilys cute, and I dont really care for Raquel.

Some pics in 'Timewarp' remind me of this season's Armani ad but they are amazing photographs anyway.
Thanks for the pics, MMA :heart:

I actually really like Teller's ed, Devon in the flowers + Lily Raquel on the rocks in river is :woot:, I'm so surprised to like it. I like 'Time Warp' too, Ymre really brought something interesting to the ed, although some shots are same ol' same ol'

someone could scan the photos where Jesus appear fully naked? somebody told that on the magazine he shows everything for everyone :P Is it true? i like the other edits! Steven Meisel are in love with british girls and Klein with brazilian boys kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

someone could scan the photos where Jesus appear fully naked? somebody told that on the magazine he shows everything for everyone :P Is it true? i like the other edits! Steven Meisel are in love with british girls and Klein with brazilian boys kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

he doesn't show it all...sorry :innocent:

Juergen Teller is once again advancing his brand of headache photography. It's nice to see Devon again though. Timewarp is riveting stuff.

Ok...so I broke down and actually bought this issue (even though it is only $5)...seeing "Time Warp" in person, and the foldout Prada ad...I just couldn't resist!

lucky to those who have this already. i still need to wait for march to come just to get this issue. :(

I'm interesting in seeing Amy G. in the new Meisel ed. That is all. Could not care less about Peaches and Eliza.

i'm not sure if its been posted yet, but the law & order editorial is on Wmagazine website

LAW & ORDER
Stylist: Alex White
Hair: Guido
Makeup: Pat McGrath
Photographer: Steven Meisel

source | wmagazine

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redspot