W Magazine Volume #5 2024 : ASAP Rocky by Rihanna

the volume #5 is not the Art Issue? Or they Will release a volume #6? I dont remember this so well. Hate the “volume” thing
last year was:
Vol. 1 Best Performances
Vol. 2 The Directors Issue
Vol. 3 The Pop Issue
Vol. 4 The Fashion Issue
Vol. 5 The Originals
Vol. 6 The Art Issue

Sounds good...hopefully will be posted here....

The other two fashion stories are kinda meh....the runway story looks like Rupaul's runway and with the title i get it they wanted that but it lacks magic....
I agree. I do not like any of the other stories at all.

any content review?
- My Life in Parties: Nadia Lee Cohen. 4 pages.
- Flash Forward: Marie Adam-Leenaerdt. A designer profile that features five great up-close fashion shots by Anthony Seklaoui. Styled by Rae Boxer. 4 pages.
- Fifty and Fabulous: An article on Tiffany's half a century collaboration with Elsa Peretti. It features a cool one-page portrait/jewelry illustration by Matthew Craven. 2 pages.
- Double Trouble: An article on art duo Elmgreen & Dragset. Photographed by Charlie Gates. 4 pages.
-Wall Power: Author and collector Tiqui Atencio Demirdjian's "Inside the Home of Artists: For Art's Sake" book preview. 6 pages.
- Moment of Truth: Artworks by various artists, including Marilyn Minter, with the theme of "Vote." 14 pages.
- Best in Show: An accessories story by Chris Rhodes. Styles by Jade Vallario. 12 pages.

- My Life in Parties: Nadia Lee Cohen. 4 pages.
- Flash Forward: Marie Adam-Leenaerdt. A designer profile that features five great up-close fashion shots by Anthony Seklaoui. Styled by Rae Boxer. 4 pages.
- Fifty and Fabulous: An article on Tiffany's half a century collaboration with Elsa Peretti. It features a cool one-page portrait/jewelry illustration by Matthew Craven. 2 pages.
- Double Trouble: An article on art duo Elmgreen & Dragset. Photographed by Charlie Gates. 4 pages.
-Wall Power: Author and collector Tiqui Atencio Demirdjian's "Inside the Home of Artists: For Art's Sake" book preview. 6 pages.
- Moment of Truth: Artworks by various artists, including Marilyn Minter, with the theme of "Vote." 14 pages.
- Best in Show: An accessories story by Chris Rhodes. Styles by Jade Vallario. 12 pages.
thank you so much!

last year was:
Vol. 1 Best Performances
Vol. 2 The Directors Issue
Vol. 3 The Pop Issue
Vol. 4 The Fashion Issue
Vol. 5 The Originals
Vol. 6 The Art Issue
+ the summer issue this year, no? I saw the magazine last week (delay & delay here in Brazil and its so weak... there are onle ONE article: the cover article and thats it)

+ the summer issue this year, no? I saw the magazine last week (delay & delay here in Brazil and its so weak... there are onle ONE article: the cover article and thats it)
The Summer Issue and the Beyonce's one were aditional. Those were launched between vol. 3 and 4 as an extra edition.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gz38jd
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->