WMAG-BEST-PERFOMANCES-COVERS.jpg

WMAG-BEST-PERFOMANCES-COVERS2.jpg

WMAG-BEST-PERFOMANCES-COVERS3.jpg

WMAG-BEST-PERFOMANCES-COVERS4.jpg

WMAG-BEST-PERFOMANCES-COVERS5.jpg

WMAG-BEST-PERFOMANCES-COVERS6.jpg

WMAG-BEST-PERFOMANCES-COVERS7.jpg

wmagazine.com

Lol at that gay-baiting cover of Rami and Eddie. There’s something about the former that rubs me the wrong way. Hot guy, but his comment on Freddie Mercury’s gay identity being insignificant for his career was a certified “boy, bye” moment.

Saoirse’s cover is easily the best. I want to like Mahershala and Amy’s because both photograph really well, but that pose is so melodramatic, it’s almost comical.

I love the cover of Edie and Rami. Maybe is because Edie is one of my faves and I'm obsessed with Rami since that red suit in the MET

I swear Margot and Amy are included every single year. Change it up!

I like like all the covers. I much prefer W's Hollywood issues than VF's boring ones.

I like the covers but I think my favourite is the second one, I love the colours and joyous vibe.
Not a very flattering shot of Margot Robbie even though she's easily one of the most gorgeous actress around. She has so many underwhelming covers: it's a shame because the potential is huge.

I adore Saoirse’s cover, it’s just what this magazine needs. And Mahershala and Amy make one fine couple.

Saiorse and Nicole's are the only ones which should've made the cut. It's striking and to the point. The rest are all thrash. Can't believe how bad they've made Claire and Emily look. Grown women dressed up as little girls. And the male/female pairings are of course eyeroll-inducing in the choices.

More annoyed at that Rami guy making the cut. I mean, not only his comments, but the entire trajectory of that movie doesn't deserve to be put on a pedestal. As a gay editor I probably wouldn't have endorsed that, but this is Tonchi.

Last edited:
I somehow like all of these. Love Mahershala and Amy's. I could have done without jonah hill but i'm SO GLAD someone is paying attention to Kiki Lane.

Saoirse's cover is certainly the most gorgeous cover since they started doing those hideous volumes. Such a stunning face!

Hmm.. wow. I actually don't like these covers. And normally I'm a huge huge Tim Walker fan.

Maybe I need to see it in print?

They're all good covers, but I would have flushed the Claire and Emily one.
I'm not here for Rami Malek. Really don't get his appeal. He ruins what could have been a great shot of my husband Eddie. Margot and Nicole look unhinged. Saiorse got the best cover.

Photograph by Tim Walker; Styled by Sara Moonves. Hair by Malcolm Edwards at Art Partner; Makeup by Lucy Bridge for MAC Cosmetics at Streeters London; Manicures by Michelle Saunders for Essie at Forward Artists. Set design by Gary Card at Streeters London. Men’s wear editor: Sam Walker. Hair for King: Angela A. Perrantes; Grooming for Jordan: Carola Gonzalez for Malin & Goetz at Forward Artists; Hair for Jordan: Jove Edmond; Hair for Layne: Larry Sims for flawless at Forward Artists.

wmagazine.com

Last edited:
I'm in love with this! Great covers and even better editorial. Can't go wrong with Tim Walker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->