UK Vogue December 2023 by Tim Walker

I think the Kate and Lila Moss cover is quite unique and special. It is always a treat to see Kate Moss on a UK Vogue cover. I also like the Jodie Comer cover. It is fun and elegant at the same time. However, the pearls she is sucking on remind me of spaghetti. Also, I do like the white/black/red color palette. It looks fresh and festive. Reminds me of a winter wonderland.

Last edited:
Will not miss Edward Enninful reign at the Brit Vogue. It turned into a Tatler.
Sad

Apparently in Edward’s mind decadent festive glamour is also cancelled, just like creative vision, talent and imagination.
Probably justifying so by insisting on the toxicity of religiosity and the evils of capitalism and consumerism, bla, bla, bla…

Will not miss Edward Enninful reign at the Brit Vogue. It turned into a Tatler.
Sad
I've started actually reading my issues of Tatler, it's even more fantastic than just flicking through them. Not only is the imagery decadent like the good old days, the articles cover politics, history, culture, fashion - and are provided by people who are involved in each scene.

You want a snippet about Dior in the 70s, Pat Cleveland will tell you. You want to know about Siegfried Sassoon and Stephen Tennant? His biographer will do his best to describe the scene. You want a model in a headscarf or drag queen, they are glowing and glittering on the pages. Not to mention the sons and daughters of global millionaires/billionaires, Africa, Asia, Europe...

The party is happening, just not on the pages of Vogue.

Kate and Daughter + Tilda are my favorite. Either way, all covers are lackluster…
A Meisel special with the same cast would have been appreciated.

Little Simz
source: eBay.co.uk user ycmagazines

UqurdwnQ_o.jpg

I think the Kate and Lila Moss cover is quite unique and special. It is always a treat to see Kate Moss on a UK Vogue cover. I also like the Jodie Comer cover. It is fun and elegant at the same time. However, the pearls she is sucking on remind me of spaghetti. Also, I do like the white/black/red color palette. It looks fresh and festive. Reminds me of a winter wonderland.
Jodie´s cover makes me think of *ejem* a sexual act :grinningwsweat:

Oh I love them! Not sure we needed Stormzy, but all the others are fab - I’d be happy to get any one of them; although, I do have a soft spot for that Kate + Lila cover. I don’t know who Little Simz is but her cover is probably my second favourite. Great to see Tilda land one too!

I do miss Tim Walker’s more fantastical offerings, but I really enjoy the simple red and white palette here. It’s a nice nod to Christmas and winter without being too obvious.

I always love British Vogue's celebrations of Great Britain (especially under Alexandra Schulman), I've always loved Tim Walker and I love the covers of Kate, Olivia Tilda and Jodie!!! they could have used gold, silver, something more festive, it would have been more impactful

This is fun. Great Britain was also the title of Edward's first issue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->