Wake Up!

Tuti*Fruiti

Reaction score
My personal favourite is to put a few drops of rosemary oil in the bottom of the shower before turning on the water, it's sooo refreshing.

10 x Yoga sun salutations to feel more flexible, focused and calm.

Sing in the shower (those splash proof radios that you can hang in the shower are fantastic)

I soak myself in baby oil before i towel off, it's supposed to seal in moisture (beware of grease marks on delicate fabrics -i ruined my silk chloe top :cry: )

I also blast myself with cold water for the last minute of my shower

Walk/cycle to work, or park further away/get off bus at an earlier stop.

Originally posted by Tuti*Fruiti@Aug 17 2004, 04:00 AM
My personal favourite is to put a few drops of rosemary oil in the bottom of the shower before turning on the water, it's sooo refreshing.

10 x Yoga sun salutations to feel more flexible, focused and calm.

Sing in the shower (those splash proof radios that you can hang in the shower are fantastic)

I soak myself in baby oil before i towel off, it's supposed to seal in moisture (beware of grease marks on delicate fabrics -i ruined my silk chloe top :cry: )

I also blast myself with cold water for the last minute of my shower

Walk/cycle to work, or park further away/get off bus at an earlier stop.
[snapback]335225[/snapback]​
Where on earth do you find the energy for that? I can't even talk before my big cup of coffee! :cry:

i forgot to mention the two cups of black coffee before the whole routine, this may explain the need for yoga to calm the jitters!!

Trust me on the rosemary oil though, it's pure heaven.

I'll give it a try. Thanks for the tip. Maybe this way I won't be so grumpy in the morning... :angry: :flower:

The rosemary sounds nice. Thanks! :flower:

What, you want a tip from me, too? Erm, define 'awake,' because if you're taking a shower first thing, let alone a cold one plus singing and yoga, then I'm not sure we're talking about the same time of day at all. :wink:

I've got to admit that I've been having an easy month and work has been starting at 12 noon sometimes. What a slacker :P
The shower routine is easy enough for early starts, the yoga feels difficult first thing though. (Not today cos I gashed my knee open yesterday :( )

My tip is just to get a good amount of sleep so I'm refreshed for the next day. Listening to music, lookin at something on tv and just giving myself enough time to get ready.

Yeah I just have my shower and listen to music while I get ready for school or work... And I need juice... not coffee

I try to have everything organised so that when I wake up I don't need to be rushing around in a mad panic trying to get myself ready. That is always a good way to start the day off - because it keeps me relaxed.

I set the clock 15 minutes early,once I'm awake I find it so nice to know I can lay there for the extra time before I really have to get up. (This would not work for people who tend to fall back to sleep.)

I'm an early riser and I like to wake up and exercise. It really relaxes me and puts me in a good mood before I have to deal with idiots at the office......

Originally posted by model_mom@Aug 29 2004, 03:08 PM
I set the clock 15 minutes early,once I'm awake I find it so nice to know I can lay there for the extra time before I really have to get up. (This would not work for people who tend to fall back to sleep.)
[snapback]349120[/snapback]​

I do this exact same thing! :flower:

Originally posted by strawberry daiquiri@Aug 29 2004, 03:58 PM
By going back to bed.
[snapback]349105[/snapback]​

Hell yes. Snooze button all the way.

Sadly i don't have enough time in the morning to do all these nice things before i leave for work :(

My order is:

*wake up
*big cup of tea/coffee
*shower
*clothes
*make up

and thats it i'm always in such a rush and i never oversleep, its insane

Originally posted by Belowen@Aug 23 2004, 03:18 PM
I try to have everything organised so that when I wake up I don't need to be rushing around in a mad panic trying to get myself ready. That is always a good way to start the day off - because it keeps me relaxed.
[snapback]342448[/snapback]​

I do the same. But it doesn't always helps. I'm often stressed in the morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->