Wallets

i think there already is a wallet thread in the more acc section :smile:
the mods moved it there coz technically they arent "handbags"

cloud9 said:
i think there already is a wallet thread in the more acc section :smile:
the mods moved it there coz technically they arent "handbags"
there already is a thread on this ... i've merged... :flower:

goodwillstacy (and all others unfamiliar with our rules)...please...next time, before you start a new thread, search the boards to see if one on the topic already exists... starting another, unnecessary thread does nothing but clutter up the boards and cause confusion! it isn't that hard, really! :flower:

There is this new(?) brand called Brahmin that has gorgeous bags and wallets and accessories, it's like Dooney & Bourke but all the crap is edited out. I really like all thier bags and wallets.

brian said:
goodwillstacy (and all others unfamiliar with our rules)...please...next time, before you start a new thread, search the boards to see if one on the topic already exists... starting another, unnecessary thread does nothing but clutter up the boards and cause confusion! it isn't that hard, really! :flower:

I'm sorry. :( I didn't know it would go in this forum.
All newbies make mistakes I guess. I'll try harder :wink:
stacy

My CD wallet just died on me. And I loove it so.

Anyway, so now I'm on the lookout for another wallet. I'm thinking of the LV Vernis Billfold. The Billfold is the closest I can find to the wallet I'm currently using. However, the coin compartment is closed with a snap button. Don't the coins come out?

The Billfold doesn't come in Epi, does it?

brian said:
^ do they have a website, diorling? :heart:
I Googled it and they do have a site. Thier site looks soo very cheap.

Brahmin Leather Works

I like this wallet...

579151RD-s.jpg

I have the bad mother f**ker wallet from Pulp Fiction. Its a bit silly but I like it because its fun.

i was really upset that louis vuitton doesnt have a photo part... i love keeping a photo in my wallet...

i'm pretty sure that they do make a wallet that has that in it

I love these...though I'd rather have the money in my wallet than spend it on a wallet :innocent:

p10796356_ph_hero.jpg

i really love this new deerskin wallet from dior... :wub:

i've got the classic LV monogram.

But I need something new.. I might go for the Ferragamo logo leather wallet :heart:

NM-0D7X_mn.jpg

The CDG wallet is a bit big, it doesn't fit into my Helmut Lang jeans, but I don't think wallets look good in jeans anyway, they bulge out too much. Theres another CDG wallet, a size smaller that wouldn't be too bad in jeans, its like a coin pouch but you can fit a few cards in there.

Foxie-Pooh said:
I want something slim, chic, and easy to fit into the jeans pocket, so which of the following should I get or do you guys have any other better choices :flower: ?
CDG
sa2100blka.jpg
Dior Homme
p10611948_ph_hero.jpg
Vuitton
p10295674_ph_hero.jpg

cl_slg_131020_A6L1G_6452-full.jpg
I use this Red Gucci for everyday... sometimes I use this LV but it's too big
M61727_large.jpg

I finally found a picture similar to the Dior homme wallet that I got...it's from the same line made with soft calfskin with pecari grain and it has this little metal strap for closure..it's so cool and chic. I :heart: it
062205h.jpg

Some of the wallets in this thread are very pretty, and classy.

I just have a purple Hello Kitty wallet.

I got the Damier LV compact, its great i love it....But i need something more practical...it sometimes doesnt fit in all of my handbags plus i am having a cards problem...Got so many cards cant fit them in my current wallet...Any recommendations??

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellison1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->