What designer dominates your wardrobe?

well basics from nicole farhi and margaret howell- but they arn't designers.

alot of dries and margiela- everything so's easy and casual it sneaks into my wardrobe without me noticing.

i usually only keep the past two years clothing- every year i seem to go through a particular designer phase- last year was ysl, missoni the year before..

I'm slowly building my wardrobe with a few designer pieces. So far it's Blumarine....I have two skirts and a top. I also have two pieces from Moschino, one Escada skirt...and others like Elie Tahari & Catherine Malandrino. Likely a few more that slip my mind right now...as I'm not in my closet.

Shoes and handbags are another story....lots of designer shoes (Prada, Chanel, Dior, Choo, Blahnik, Gucci, YSL, Vuitton, etc) and also handbags by Chanel, Louis Vuitton & Prada.

La Perla definitely dominates my lingerie wardrobe....although Fifi Chachnil, Chantal Thomass & Gentry de Paris are building.

I'm in my 30's so it's time I can invest in quality pieces.:blush:

noahman12345 said:
I dont got anything designer (There not many designer stores in Kentucky)

I bet English teachers are thin on the ground too ... :unsure:

I can't afford designer (I need a job!) but the things I do have are a Dior hat and a DKNY skirt, both from vintage stores. I'm hoping to get some Chanel tomorrow on Newbury St. with my mum my birthday is a few days away...

Last edited by a moderator:
Vintage vintage vintage!

Stuff from my friends closets .. and some basics from Benetton ...

Vintage definately, but pretty much only vintage designer wear.

I'm working on my Marc Jacobs collection aswell as my YSL collection though ^_^

not what i call domination really but i have what i call "plenty" of Donna Karan's, Ralph Laurens and Calvin Klein's pieces in my wardrobe-how boring I KNOW! @@ :D
i have 2 maxmara evening dresses(one of them got it on sale, half the freakin' price!)

I have a few pieces from Robert Rodriguez...I love his shirts. But mostly, it's a mishmash of lines. B)

pieces Dolce & gabbana: swim wear;t-shirt,slips
ysl ; t-shirts and trench coat mine favoriete !!pants marithe francois girbaud .. I love them pants.. have 4 of them very expensive !!!
some t-shirts comme des garcons as well

I think I've got eight pieces from Nice Collective and another 5 from Dior Homme. Luckily my wardrobe is very balanced with a bunch of designer pieces and a bunch of vintage/h&m stuffs.

Ralph Lauren (skirts, dresses, blouses, jackets,slacks)
Lilly Pulitzer (for summer dressing)
Marc Jacobs
Michael Kors

Last edited by a moderator:
CdG, Yamamoto, Prada, and my own creations.

-dior homme
-marc by marc jacobs
-dolce & gabbana
-gucci

i'm trying to build up on other designers like raf simons, ann demeulemeester, cloak, etc. now.

Dior Homme (coats, jeans, shirts, ties, scarves, bags)
Dolce & Gabbana (shirts)
Mulberry (filofax, purses/wallets)

Ann Demeulemeester makes out 70% of my wardrobe..

the rest is Undercover and Number (N)ine.

I have quite a few Martin Margiela pieces in my wardrobe. He's not even really one of my favorite designers, but his clothes are so effortless and inexpensive that they are very easy to accumulate.

I've also acquired nice collections from Yohji, CdG, A.P.C., and I'm slowly working on a Balenciaga collection. I say "collection" but it's really just his trousers that I'm fond of.

what dominates my wardrobe is vintage dress, i have loads of them. i've been collecting them for 6 years. almost all of my clothes ar non-designer, i put my funds from teh clothes for my designer bags :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Irere
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->