What is the best fashion mag on the market????

CateWillis

Reaction score
What is the best Fahion magazine on the market???

I never know which magazine to buy because they all seem to be the same !!! are there any that stand out and which ones are your favourites???

fashion magazines can be really different! some are more into trends, 'star style', events and gossip...some are into very artistic editorials, photographs...

there is a multitude of magazines out there so i guess you just have to find the one you like, it really depepnds on the person...

my personal favourite is french-revue de modes, and elle occasionally

which market?...american?... european?...

the best FASHION magazine in the world is ITALIAN VOGUE...
as far as the industry is concerned...

followed by british vogue, imo...and maybe numero...

all the american mags are pretty much crap except W and Lucky...
the first for its editorials and the second for it's layouts and editing...

and Elle is usually consistently strong and reliable...

Of American magazines, my favorite is WWD the Magazine (twice yearly), and I like their accessories mag too. After that, Bazaar. I buy pretty much all the fashion issues of all the magazines (twice a year), InStyle's can be helpful. I subscribe to W, but find it pretty worthless. Maybe I should say what I'm looking for in a fashion magazine--I want information and analysis. W seems to be mostly about gossip and celebrities, and frankly I'm not that interested. Pretty much a waste of trees.

I appreciate that Anna Wintour wants to be a thought leader, but she seems to have forgotten that she's supposed to be covering fashion. I can't begin to tell you how disgusted I was with the issue that was Trump wedding cover to cover. (I was out somewhere & needed a magazine to read, and it was the only one on the stand I hadn't read so I was forced to buy it.)

I like the UK magazine Red--it's hilarious! The British have such a great sense of humor. It addresses fashion a bit, but it's so charming I wouldn't care if it did or didn't.

I love Vogue UK's website, and will have to try it. For some reason it just annoys me that the foreign Vogues cost such an arm & a leg here. And when you pick them up and flip thru, it's so much the same stuff you're seeing in American magazines. Nonetheless, I will have to try it.

My favorites are British Vogue, Numero, and i-D.

My favourites are UK Vogue, Another Magazine and TANK :flower:

My personal favourites is: ELLE UK, VOGUE UK and Harper's Bazaar.

I am Czech so I like Czech Elle and Bazaar. But I dont know foreign fashion magazines, I can buy them here, but they are quite expensive...

My choice would go to Vogue(any kind), Elle, and InStyle.

In china,its cosmopolitan.and elle sells good too.personally speaking,harper's bazaar is my no.1:P

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ktlb123
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->