What Magazine should I Subscribe 2! Suggestions Please!

MeMe7

Reaction score
So I havent had a magazine subscription for a long time. I use to get Teen people ...about 3 years ago . My mom used to get Fashion (Canadian one) or I'd just buy a magazine if I liked who was on the cover. I really want to get a suscription now ,something to look forward to getting every month. I obviously love fashion (and models like gemma , daria, stam,marks, chanel iman), i love rock music , and im 20. So anyone know a good magazine I should subscribe too that I wouldnt be disapointed in. I hear Nylon is good and I got an issue of V awhile ago, but im really interested in suggestions. Please & Thanks:flower:

My suggestion would be either Nylon or Elle. But I think you should just go to a bookstore and just browse the fashion mag section and see which ones you like before you subscribe to any.

Numero is a really good one for fashion and editorials. Nice photographers and nice pictures. but nothing to do with rock music

W magazine for some of the best editorials.

Nylon is ok, but its been pretty dissapointing, it just doesn't hold my interest anymore fashion or otherwise.

Nylon is a great overall. It covers fashion, beauty, music, films (and other culture related stuff). It's one of the only magazines whose articles i actually read. Even though it's not extremely innovative fashion-wise nor does it feature top models, i think you'd like it because their articles are more relevant to young women than Vogue. I can actually afford some of the stuff... :P
I also like Vogue Paris, but it takes a lot of effort for me to read it, so I don't know if you'd want a foreign mag.

Thanks everyone for the suggestions! im leaning towards Nylon (more in my price range right now.) V looks pretty amazing and so does Numero:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MicheleO
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->