What Magazines Have You Bought/Received Recently?

Two Elles that I must have:

Julia Stegner on March German Elle:
2000203.jpg

Gisele Bundchen on French Elle this week. Four editorials inside!

93_1_b.JPG

Index Magazine

For this:

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/font]
clear.gif
current_ann.jpg
[font=Helvetica, sans-serif]DECONSTRUCTING CHIC: ANN DEMEULEMEESTER

[/font][font=Helvetica, sans-serif][/font][font=Helvetica, sans-serif]“The idea that garments are alive is a big inspiration to me. I want to fill them with soul. I want to create the shape of your arm in the sleeve of the jacket.”

Jeff Rian travels to the Antwerp studio of Ann Demeulemeester. She discusses her recent collaboration with photographer Steven Klein, how the punk rock style liberated her in fashion school, and how she designs her men’s line with her husband’s body in mind.

Photographs by Shawn Mortensen
[/font]

that picture of gisele is weird...don't like that she isn't looking at the camera.

"supermodel" julia stegner? :innocent:

LibertyRose said:
oh wow, she looks gorgeous, for a moment i thought it was heather graham.

LibertyRose said:
Two Elles that I must have:

2000203.jpg

:woot: OMG, Julia looks fantastic!! She is my no. 1 for now! Sorry Daria! :P

julia

TOTALLY julia is MY #1 also!!!! of course she's a SUPERMODEL, she's teh MOST super of the current girls! with winberg, elise & louise close behind.

gisele looks like michelle alves, gissy's looks have changed. theres a harder cast to her face, bones & facial structure.

Additional Edit, Clothing, Styling & Feature info on March 2005 US Vogue

Liberty, great review as always, I just wanted to add a few remarks on main edits for those wondering how Anna filled up 610 expensive pages....and some of the News is Not Good!

March US Vogue: 610 pages Power Issue....

EDIT #1: "Paint the Town' Daria, Gemma, Liya, Karen, Lisa Cant shot by Craig McDean, Edited by Grace Coddington. This is the only truly good, world-class-level, edit in the magazine. as Liberty says its similar to the Meisel story from January. Meisel's story had a wider array of girls, incl. Julia, Poly, Stam & Heather. On the positive side here, I think this story is more consistent, better art directed and all the girls and clothes do well, but not extraordinarily so. Actually whoever devised the multi-colored set, decor and thematic rainbow coloration [pastel yellow, light blue, pink tires etc] made this edit. - that may be set designer Shona Heath or it could be McDean & Grace together. Anyway this is shot well by McDean but also still looks prim & flat, compared to his 3 -dimentional work with gemma & noorda in march W. why does McDean mute himself for US Vogue? There are a ton of luxe looks here: dior- lanvin- LV- rochas- Jil- prada. grace's styling/editing is completely pro, and successful, yet there's still a restraint here which is sort of boring; if had my druthers, I would have mcdean go wild with these girls & pics, [remember his 'dressing room' story in W?] quite the opposite to wintour's mission, Im afraid. IMO gemma is the best here, and then maybe daria & karen, but all 5 are pretty & this is as good as the march vogue gets. which as I say is ok, but also definitely not good enough. rating 7 of 10.

EDIT #2: 'we are the champions' daria shot by klein with boxer jermain taylor. this is actually quite bad. as Ive said before, while others claim daria is the #1 model in 2005, her performance & look in nearly every story I see is inferior to at least 10 models extant and maybe 20 or more. she just doesnt look too hot here.
and klein used to be a really great photographer, shocking, sexy, creative...he's worse & worse every month in us vogue & hasnt been great since the robots/greenery/outdoors/natalia edits spring or summer 2004. I thought klein was going to revivify us vogue but hes another photog whose gifts are suffocated under wintour. anyway daria vs a boxer is a cool concept, but theres no communication between these 2 and grace & klein didnt think up much setpiece/location-wise. think of all the great 'Ring' opportunities from Raging Bull & Rocky to Ali/Frazier, hagler/hearns, leonard/duran to gorgeous george, buddy rogers & ric flair in pro wrestling, this edit taps into NONE of the great ring imagery [the jack johnson doc on PBS recently was absolute genius compared to this nothingness], daria wears a few cute looks [lv- lanvin- prada- d&g- val-] but only 1 or 2 pics are even good [ grocery shopping in YSL dots is best; followed by ringside in miu miu print/ lanvin skirt]; and several are abysmal: slack daria with no expression in D&G w/ two blonde 6 year olds [kidnapped from an old polo video] and the worst, as referee in balenciaga, barely even existing next to the 2 fighters. daria has ZERO relationship to the thematic content of this edit, it's POOR modelling. Im telling you daria can look ok but not lately & she is often an inadequate mannequin. klein & grace may have had an interesting idea for an edit here but daria looks average to poor & these pics are sub-standard at best, rating 5/10 for the concept and a few pics that hint at waht it should be.

EDIT #3: 'la boheme' carolyn murphy shot by testino. these pics are technically good, testino knows how to frame & angle. imo carolyn looks terrible here, and I LIKE carolyn lately! she looks MUCH better in the SI swim issue just out. the hair is ok, the makeup is drab & I think shes airbrushed heavily, like gisele is now, it looks bad.
its a 6 pg edit with some quality clothes & styling by camilla nickerson. ysl- hermes- balenciaga- guicci. theres just little of the sex that testino can bring [such as with angie lindvall miami edit] and i dont like carolyn here. another huge opportunity blown,. rating 3/10.

COVER/EDIT: sandra bullock shot by meisel. horrific. sandy has been turned into tereza heinz kerry. not that i ever liked bullock anyway. meisel has been turned into liebowitz.
i cant believe that steven sold his soul to anna's us vogue blandness. the cover is a typical glossy "liebowitz-looking" portrait by meisel. the inside is ugly & inferior sub-liebowitz classical interiors. just abysmal. 0/10.

EDIT #4: demarchelier shoots katie couric. [whats going on here?!! what kind of suburban look-book has vogue become?!] while better than meisel's bullock, this is still unwelcome, abysmal & dull. brilliant photogs are being turned in to 4th rate, vanity fair, morning TV anchor portraitists. and demarchelier is also copying liebowitz here, at least its better than the bullock pics. rating 2/10.

EDIT #5: bono/ali hewson & rogan 's new clothing line. karolina, trentini & heather shot by klein. the worst Ive ever seen these 3 girls look & the worst pic Ive ever seen by klein. [if you think Im exaggerating, turn to pg 528 & see the worst KK image ever!] and rogans clothes are almost as bad. only 2 pics of ireland by landscape simon watson bring this edit above the bullock edit. does klein know he's being outshot by a Travel photog now?? rating 1/10.

EDIT #6: 'double bag it' [nice double entendre!!] trentini shot by meier. this is a nice back of book feature, i think trentini has a sweet look, a couple of cute outfits incl D&G khakis, ferre red dress, & jil shirt, trous, belt. actually the colored backgrounds here, poss by chelsea aruskin, make this edit,. both meier & trentini didnt do much & santisi, whos usually great, only worked half a day here. while one of the better fashion features in this ish, its still only OK rating 4/10 for trentini, the backgrounds & some of the clothes.

BEST PORTRAIT/PHOTO maria sharapova shot by norma jean roy in prada. other than gemma & karen, maria is the most beautiful woman in this issue. 6' tall at 17, an IMG superstar who won Wimbledon last summer. look at page 545 before you tell me she's not an authentic supermodel. hottest picture in issue.

portrait #2: : penn shoots arthur elbaz, somewhat chaplinesque. editor:Phyllis posnick.

portrait: sienna miller shot by david bailey. this is one of the worst bailey photos & worst sienna phortos ive ever seen. you cant even tell its her, hair over face & goofy expression. 2 pg feature rating 2/10, for bailey's amazinfg resume & sienna's looks elsewhere, but not here.

The above synopsis covers only the editorial section of the magazine, . pages 463- 610. Only mcdean's gemma & karen edit is even worthy of a major fashion mag. [not to mention the gigantic budget spent on the daria boxing, bullock, murphy, couric & other stories here, with little payback] The feature on sharapova [1 picture!], and some of the trentini accessory pics by meier are the only other redeeming features here. I think many will find daria's boxing edit to be unattractive, and possibly, mystifying, it certainly did not bolster daria's position nor the aesthetic appeal of us vogue. I will finish reading the articles & columns in this 610 page us vogue issue soon, but so far, Ive only been disappointed & must adjudge this jumbo march 2005 us vogue issue: THUMBS DOWN.
more info soon, incl. march bazaar, which is, I believe, substantially better....Film at 11:

""
LibertyRose said:
March Editorials:

US Vogue:

Verdict: for the past two months, US Vogue has had good-to-great editorials to back up its mediocre covers, but this month I find it hard to cut Anna Wintour some slack. The eds are bad by March standards, and if not for the fabulous selection of ads, I would not have wanted the magazine. Craig McDean's work with Gemma Ward and Kim Noodra in the March W is a fantastic display of his individuality, so I cannot believe how he is coerced into doing a complete Meisel rip-off. The Klein-Daria collaboration in Feb. showed great promise, but here she looks like a total robot, a prop for the two boxers. And Elise Crombez or Julia Stegner would've been a much better choice in that Raymond Meier ed, not Caroline Trentini. That girl has not had one good editorial.""

Hi lady grey, thanks for your input. :flower: I agree that Craig McDean's recent work for Vogue has been uncharacteristically bland, but not as terrible as his "Propriety Values" edit with Karen Elson and Liya Kebede back in July. He has done great work for US Vogue though, back in Jan. 2004, shooting Daria, Julia, Eugenia, and Hana in "Pretty Women." It should've been called "Let Her Hair Down" instead b/c the models looked like they were having great fun. And that W dressing room edit was fantastic too. I think it's called "Dressing the Part." He made Luca and Louise look great.

I think McDean's favorite models of the moment are Gemma Ward, Julia Stegner, and Marija. Since their phenomenal YSL AW04 campaign, he's worked with Gemma at least three times this year. He paired Gemma with Natalia in Feb. US Vogue, with Kim Noodra in March W, and now March Vogue. He worked with both Julia and Marija on the YSL SS04 campaign and I think it takes more than a coincidence that Julia is now the Boss girl and Marija the face of Maxmara. McDean shoots both campaigns. I wonder if he would bring both of them into US Vogue? I have had enough of Daria/Liya/Caroline Trentini.

And what happened to Patrick Demarchelier? After a refreshing US Vogue cover with Kate Hudson, an all-white editorial with Julia Stegner and Hana in UK Vogue, and 2 back-to-back edit with Natalia ("Clean Slate" in US Vogue, family portrait in Vanity Fair), he's gone MIA. Steven Meisel doesn't have an edit in US Vogue's March issue either. But there is a picture of Isabeli in Prada walking along the ocean, which is prob. a take-out from an abandoned editorial. That might be by Meisel.

What does everyone think of the issue?

demarchelier- mcdean-

Demarchelier's most notable stories lately have been his daria tahiti edit in vogue and he also shot the natalia/justin story in vanity fair recently. [I still want to analyze that story for the insight & possible exaggerations in it; speaking of which I never fact-checked gisele's vanity fair feature & there were some howlers in there too- demarchelier shot that piece too.] so demarchelier is like a conde nast staff photog now, he used to be bazaar's best lensman besides lindbergh so Im still hoping for great things from him in vogue. as far as march, meisel shot bullock; demarch. shot couric. both in liebowitz' patented 'classical interior' style. which I find very depressing. however I bet there are more demarch vogue edits to come that should be good, mcdean too. its liebowitz & meisel that depress me most in us vogue, and this month, klein too let everyone down with daria & the rogan story. did you see pg 528? i cant believe how badly KK & heather look there, klein used to be a testino-style sexy and eye-popping photog. I will go back to the archive to revisit that jan. 2004 mcdean you mention, 'prtetty women.'
the dressing room story in W was scintillating par excellance, and look at the group of girls assembled there! louise has been so great in past W's & UK vogue, I wish we'd see her back especially in swimwear, and also julia, winberg & marija. thanks for your expert eye. I'll have a few bazaar notes at the week-end.

LibertyRose said:
And what happened to Patrick Demarchelier? After a refreshing US Vogue cover with Kate Hudson, an all-white editorial with Julia Stegner and Hana in UK Vogue, and 2 back-to-back edit with Natalia ("Clean Slate" in US Vogue, family portrait in Vanity Fair), he's gone MIA. Steven Meisel doesn't have an edit in US Vogue's March issue either. But there is a picture of Isabeli in Prada walking along the ocean, which is prob. a take-out from an abandoned editorial. That might be by Meisel.

Swedish Elle - has Mini on the cover - which of course coincides with the premiere of Mini being Sweden's Tyra Banks in Scandinavia's next top model. She is not exactly a great tv host, unfortunately, but then very few Swedes are. Anyway, inside the mag:

Eds:
Most notably, is an editorial by Jimmy Backius with Tetyana B - It's a red light gypsy big hair style studio editorial. I like it - and I think that Jimmy Backius is the most talented Swedish photographer working for Elle at the moment. I still can't forget his Caroline Winberg edit in the December issue - one of the best eds originally done for Swedish Elle EVER.

Malin Person by Bersa in a yellow light royal style ed shot mostly in Gamla stan - that should be done more in Swedish Elle - using classic Swedish hang-outs. Not a very good ed though, just too boring.

Ana M by Camilla Åkrans: Again, nomad-gypsy big hair '78 make-up and poses. Kinda nice but not remarkable. Åkrans always gives her eds a classic feel - of serene beauty - and call be crazy but I find that hard to combine with the crazy styling. Her flaw is lack of versatility. This is not her best ed.

Marianne M by Thomas Clementson - late 60s overexposed strong pop colors (mostly red), wild prints and topped with nice flat punk-style Louise Brooks-hair. This is a nice ed.

Mona Johannesson by Carl Bengtsson sporting her baby-faced Kate Moss appeal in a blossoming delicate garden. Soft fluffy curly early '83 hair - pastelles. She could give Gemma a run for her money when it comes to looking angelic. Nice.

Reprint ed with Filippa/Laryssa by Gilles Bensimon.

Trend supplement with Gemma on the cover - beautiful beautiful.

My overall estimate is that it's an OK issue of Swedish Elle - cover is bad, Tetyana, Marianne and Mona eds are the highlights but it's all nothing compared to Gemma's lovely supplement cover.

i really dont understand why they have to feature sienna miller in us vogue, i mean, why?? so pointless.....

maria sharapova much more deserves this, i already wondered why they didnt feature her earlier....and i cant wait to see the pic!

overall, telling from the reviews, it sounds like another rather average us vogue issue, but i'll have to see for myself. at least ALT is always something to look forward to.....

thanks everyone for their great reviews, i always love to read them!!
keep it up!

US elle march 2005

ads: ralph lauren,louis vutton,prada,calvin klein,chanel,valentino,fendi
, jones New York,max mara,armani exchange,hugo boss,dior,hermes, chole,etro,and jil sander shoes . Great ad choice !

i just got my March Vogue and Bazaar...here are my thoughts (as well as the ad rundown:(

US Vogue ads:
Donna Karan Collection 4 pg. cover foldout (Erin Wasson)
Gucci 4 pg. (Natasha Poly)
Dior 4 pg. (Kate Moss)
YSL 4 pg. (Karen Elson)
Vuitton 4 pg. (Uma)
Michael Kors 3 pg. (Erin Wasson, RJ)
Prada 4 pg. (Karen Elson, Diana Dondoe)
Marc Jacobs 2 pg. (Cindy Sherman)
Burberry 4 pg. (Kate Moss, Lily Donaldson)
Roberto Cavalli 2 pg. (Kate Moss)
Calvin Klein 6 pg. (Natalia)
L'Oreal makeup 2 pg. (Beyonce)
David Yurman 2 pg. (Daria)
Carolina Herrera 2 pg. (Anouck)
Tag Heuer 2 pg. (Maria Sharapova)
Michael Stars 1 pg. (Marisa Miller)
Celine 3 pg. (Missy Rayder)
Ralph Lauren 3 pg. (Valentina)
Jil Sander 2 pg. (Lily Donaldson)
Tods 4 pg. (??)
Bulgari 2 pg. (Eugenia)
BCBG 10 pg. (Stam)
J. Mendel 4 pg. (Lizzy Jagger)
Jones NY 2 pg. (Brooke Shields)
Y-3 2 pg.
MaxStudio 2 pg. (??)
Kate Spade 8 pg.
Miu Miu 2 pg. (french actress...i forget her name)
Helmut Lang 2 pg.
Banana Republic 4 pg. (Sara Ziff, Caroline Winberg)
Chloe 2 pg. (Julia, Anja)
Jones NY Signature 10 pg. (Karolina K.)
Charles David 2 pg. (??)
Lanvin 2 pg. (I think it's Lily Donaldson)
Versace 2 pg. (Madonna)
Hermes 5 pg. (Gemma)
Rolex 1 pg. (Louise Pedersen)
Maybelline 2 pg. (Kristin Davis)
Boss 4 pg. (Julia)
Dana Buchman 2 pg. (Maggie Rizer)
Oscar de la Renta 4 pg. (Cameron, Diana Dondoe)
Nars 1 pg.
Rocawear 2 pg. (Naomi Campbell, Kevin Bacon, Karolina K.)
Gap 8 pg. (Sarah Jessica Parker)
Valentino 4 pg. (Gisele)
Jimmy Choo 4 pg. (Marina Peres)
Missoni 6 pg. (Daria)
Baby Phat 6 pg. (Kimora Lee Simmons)
Brioni 1 pg.
Dolce & Gabbana 4 pg. (Marija, Ujjwala)
Kenneth Cole 4 pg. (Marina Peres)
Keds 2 pg. (Mischa Barton)
Liz Claiborne 2 pg. (Heidi Klum)
Guess 4 pg. (Paris Hilton)
Fendi 4 pg. (Carmen, Brad Koenig)
O/Oscar de la Renta 2 pg. (Michelle Buswell, Michelle Alves)
Vera Wang 2 pg.
Reem Acra 1 pg.
Giuseppe Zanotti 2 pg. (Dita von tesse)
Chanel 4 pg. (Daria)
Cole Haan Collection 2 pg. (Noot Sear, Kirsty Hume)
Agnona 4 pg. (Mini Andren)
Nina Ricci 1 pg. (Polina K.)
Escada 2 pg. (Marija, Michelle Alves, Michelle Buswell)
Barneys 6 pg. (Rie)
Ellen Tracy 4 pg. (Jessica Miller)
Nicole Farhi 2 pg. (Julia)
Stella McCartney 1 pg. (Angela Lindvall)
Anna Sui for Samsung 6 pg. (Heather Marks)
Bebe 4 pg. (??)
Akris 1 pg. (??)
Moschino 1 pg. (Guinevere)
Arden B. 4 pg. (Luciana Curtis)
Longchamp 1 pg. (Lily Cole)
Balenciaga 4 pg. (Gisele)
Ungaro 4 pg. (??...looks a bit like Kate Moss)
DKNY newspaper insert
Manolo Blahnik 2 pg.
ck Calvin Klein 1 pg. (Natalia)

eds:

"Paint the Town" is waaaaayyyy to much like the Jan. Meisel edit, which is a shame because I like the color story that's going on. Not crazy about the hair, but the girls all look good, but it's too similar to the Meisel.

"We Are the Champions" (Daria by Klein) is the worse ed since her one with Jake Gyllenhall last year...what a waste...what's the point? She looks completely out of place.

"La Boheme" (Carolyn Murphy/Testino) is actually quite refreshing to me...she's still got it!

Katie Couric...yawn...
Caroline Trentini/Raymond Meier...yawn

my verdict for 610 pages, i should be inspired, awe-struck, etc. instead i get a main edit that's a rehash from the jan(?) issue! I'm not a huge Demarchelier fan, but to waste him on Katie Couric?? And no Meisel?? The only thing that saves this issue is the ads...fabulous YSL, Prada, Donna Karan, Balenciaga, plus hidden gems like Nina Ricci, Helmut Lang and Lanvin.

------------------------------------------

US Bazaar ads:

Ralph Lauren 4 pg. foldout cover (Valentina)
Armani 2 pg. (Missy Rayder, Karen Elson)
Gucci 2 pg. (Natasha Poly)
Dior 2 pg. (Kate)
Prada 4 pg. (Diana Dondoe, Elise)
Cavalli 2 pg. (Kate)
Vuitton 2 pg. (Uma)
Fendi 2 pg. (Carmen)
YSL 2 pg. (Karen Elson)
Lanvin 2 pg. (Lily Donaldson)
Etro 2 pg. (Natasa V.)
Chloe 2 pg. (Julia, Anja)
Versace 2 pg. (Madonna)
Burberry 2 pg. (Kate)
Blumarine 2 pg. (Shalom)
MaxMara 2 pg. (Marija)
Tods 2 pg. (??)
Calvin Klein 5 pg. (Natalia)
BCBG 2 pg. (Stam)
Jones NY Collection 2 pg. (Brooke Shields)
Marc Jacobs 2 pg. (Cindy Sherman)
Banana Republic 3 pg. (Caroline Winberg)
Rolex 12 pg. (Karolina K., Mini Andren)
Miu Miu 1 pg.
Hermes 4 pg. (Gemma)
Jil Sander 2 pg. (Lily Donaldson)
Paul & Joe 2 pg. (Cameron?)
Jimmy Choo 2 pg. (Marina Peres)
Cole Haan 2 pg. (Noot, Kirsty Hume)
Chanel 4 pg. (Daria)
Escada 2 pg. (Michelle Alves, Marija)
Oscar de la Renta 1 pg. (Diana Dondoe)
Longchamp 1 pg. (Lily Cole)
Missoni 4 pg. (Daria)
Nicole Miller 2 pg. (??)
Vera Wang 1 pg.
Dolce & Gabbana 4 pg. (Marija, Ujjwala)
Alessandro Dell'Acqua 4 pg. (Maria Carla)
Celine 4 pg. (Missy Rayder)
Cesare Paciotti 3 pg. (Missy Rayder)
Valentino 4 pg. (Gisele)
Carolina Herrera 2 pg. (Anouck)
Nina Ricci 2 pg. (Polina K.)
Ungaro 2 pg.
Baby Phat 2 pg.
Michael Kors 1 pg. (Erin Wasson)
ck Calvin Klein 1 pg. (Natalia)
Donna Karan 1 pg. (Erin Wasson)

eds:
"The Season's Standout Pieces" (Gisele/Sorrenti) I like these...she looks fresh and the styling is very good

"New Shapes" (Raquel Zimmerman/Tsiolis)...just blah...i've seen her do much better work.

"What's Sexy Now" (Amber/Luchford)...wow...she looks amazing, the styling and lighting is great, probably my favorite ed.

Fashion Superheroes...uh, no

"All You Need for Spring" (Caroline Winberg/Lubomirski)...nice, but not earthshattering.

"Great Finds" (Gemma/Karl Lagerfeld) how can the chanel/fendi ads be so nice and this be so boring??

"On Safari" (Erin/VonUnwerth)...again...ok. too bad because i love erin.

my verdict i actually prefer this to vogue...although nothing really leaps out at you, they aren't trying too hard. The Luchford ed is my favorite from both mags...

In today's WWD, there was a list of the best and worst newsstand sellers last year...i like how renee and nicole, two fashion "darlings" show up on the worst sellers list!

Allure
Best: 5/04 Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen Worst:12/04 Claire Danes
Cosmogirl
Best: 12/04 Jessica Simpson Worst: 5/04 Anne Hathaway
Elle
Best: 9/04 Jessica Simpson Worst: 11/04 Renée Zellweger
Elle Girl
Best: 8/04 Avril Lavigne Worst: 5/04 Samaire Armstrong
Glamour
Best: 8/04 Laetitia Casta Worst: 11/04 Renée Zellweger
Harper’s Bazaar
Best: 9/04 Gisele Bündchen Worst: 11/04 Nicole Kidman
In Style
Best: 4/04 Uma Thurman Worst: 1/04 Beyoncé Knowles
Lucky
Best: 9/04 Milla Jovovich Worst: 2/04 Elisha Cuthbert
Marie Claire
Best: 8/04 Ashley Judd Worst: 12/04 Salma Hayek
Seventeen
Best: 8/04 Hilary Duff Worst: 10/04 Katie Holmes
Teen Vogue
Best: 6-7/04 Mischa Barton Worst: 11/04 Usher & Avril Lavigne
Vanity Fair
Best:3/04 Hollywood issue Worst: 10/04 Jude Law
Vogue
Best: 9/04 Nine supermodels Worst: 10/04 Charlize Theron
W
Best: 9/04 Julianne Moore Worst: 7/04 Catherine Zeta-Jones

Last edited by a moderator:
hugobossdaria said:
more ads for Us elle is carolina herrea,bcbg,banana republic,missoni,celine,ysl,dolce and gabana,donna karen eyewear,Alessandro Dell'Acqua,baby phat,rocawear

i need to get more magazines:P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->