What's Your Favorite Hair Color?

I usually like red on anyone. But with other colors, I can't say the same. It has to be healthy and suit you.

For me, I've just started to love my natural color. Which is good--I wont have to dye it again.

samanthay said:
^what is your natural color?

Pale dark brown, almost black. As long as people don't assume I'm gothic, it's all good. :glare:

I love dark brown. My hair has been dark brown for ages and every single time I get highlights or do something to make it lighter I regret and get back to dark again. My natural hair colour is light brown but I don't even remember how I looked back then. :smile:

Red /Reddish brown (that's my own color, it's kinda weird, but Im starting to like it these days) / Brown and platinum blond

are my faves:D

Platinum, my current color. My 4th this month :P Had my natural red, ash blonde, brown and now platinum. This is my fav and it is staying!

i took to the hair coloring bottle after i saw this pix!

Dirty blonde. Hannah Davis. .. wish there was a way to home-color this from dark brown/orangish hair *cries*

poloju4.jpg

polo.com

On my hair, I prefer dk brown or black. Currently, I'm using Garnier Nutrisse Cappucino.

I think it suits me.

1104071122eb3.jpg

My natural hair colour, like it was when I was a kid, colurful red in various nuances. Those were the days! :lol: Now it's just boring, it gets less and less colourful each year and darker.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
George Kima
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->