Which models should be actresses/actors?

Kinga Rajzák, because Steven Meisel told her that she could be a good actress, she always can do what they expect from her.

agree with Daria... she was great in that prada perfume ad directed by Ridley Scott I believe.. great screen presence, convincing depiction as well.. not to mention her beauty :wub:

i saw this just last week and man, was i blown away :o

well Maryna is going to be in a Sofia Coppola film
coming out soon...she is in it for 5 minutes I believe

^I could definitely see her in acting, her Dior Cherie work is very good.

my choices would definitely be Karlie Kloss & Jourdan Dunn:crush: also, i know she's starting to get into acting but i'd also wanna see more of Gemma Ward:crush: i think they are stunning, have great personality which would translate incredibly well on the screen..

i honestly think, with proper training they could become GREAT:buzz:!!! as long as they start off like Liya Kebede / Amber Valletta / Milla Jovovich... not so much Rosie Huntington Whiteley:ninja:

and if they ever do decide to do it, i hope they don't leave modeling completely behind:cry: it would be a shame to not see them in eds, campaigns & on runways

what do you guys think:D???
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by a moderator:
^ It all depends on what you consider great... if it is romantic comedies I could see Karlie doing something, but I takes certain imperfections for a leading actress to be succesful doing R.C. and I think that that's a market that's overcrowded, plus whoever her co-star is she is definitely going to tower him. That was my attempt of a complement towards Karlie btw. :lol:

I think someone like Toni Garrn could be the next Charlize Theron, but just like Charlize it would take a lot of time to do something significant, belive it or not obvious beauty can be a handicap in movies. :blink:
I also can see someone like Alla Kostromichova or Georgina Stojiljkovic doing drama but maybe their faces are too edgy for Hollywood.

I think it's nice to imagine which models could be actress but I wouldn't get my hopes too high considering G. Bundchen did try and crashed and burned during "Taxi".

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->