Whitney Houston

Whitney Houston visiting the doctor's in Beverly Hills (February 2).

houston-2212-%20(4).jpg
houston-2212-%20(3).jpg

houston-2212-%20(2).jpg
houston-2212-.jpg

celebrity-gossip.net

Whiteney Houston by Sante D'Orazio by Thomas Whiteside in Elle USA May 2012 ebook3000.com

She really was one of the most beautiful women ever. And she always brought such energy to photo-shoots!

She's an absolute legend! She had so firsts and history making moments. Plus absolutely gorgeous, down to earth and one of the best voices ever!
"Whitney" Life Magazine October 1990. Photo Source:Soulstyle

scans by me

Last edited by a moderator:
awww thanks for sending us on a trip down memory lane, OMIFAN! Whitney is my all time favourite. i think she had the most beautiful, versatile voice i've ever heard. and that face! so gorgeous. it still breaks my heart that she's gone.

awww thanks for sending us on a trip down memory lane, OMIFAN! Whitney is my all time favourite. i think she had the most beautiful, versatile voice i've ever heard. and that face! so gorgeous. it still breaks my heart that she's gone.

Well, don't know if you knew but she's my favorite woman singer lol! Her voice was amazing, definitely up near the very top of greatest of all time. I just saw her 'How Will I Know' video today on Vh1 Classic....she was just absolutely precious:heart:.

"25 Most Intriguing People of '86" People Magazine December 1986. Photo Source:soulstyle forum
Whitney photographed by Steven Meisel

my scans

"Whitney Houston: A Dazzling Study In Cool" Cosmopolitan US May 1986. Photo Source: Soulstyle

my scan

American Vogue May 1986 photographed by Steven Meisel

my scan

I find it more fascinating that Steven Miesel photographed for a celebrity gossip magazine than him photographing Whitney Houston.

"Stunning Stylish...A Star" Seventeen Magazine November 1985. Photo Source: Soulstyle

i can't thank you enough for all these wonder scans, OMIFAN!! I'm absolutely living for this trip down memory lane. God, Whitney was so utterly breathtaking. that smile!

^Speaking of breathtaking, here she is for the second time named one of "America's 10 Most Beautiful Women" by Harper's Bazaar September 1989. Photo Source: Soulstyle

my scans

"Whitney" Elle UK January 1991. Photo Source: Soulstyle

my scans

"America's 10 Most Beautiful Women" Harper's Bazaar September 1986:flower:. Photo Source: Soulstyle

my scans

"Whitney's Amazing Grace" Seventeen Magazine July 1986. Photo Source: Soulstyle

my scans

"Houston News" Vogue Italia Magazine January 1993. Photo Source:Soulstyle

my scans

blown away by all these scans, omifan!! I am so thankful to you!!

have you heard the news that Angela Bassett is directing a tv movie about Whitney for Lifetime? My expectations are NOT high for this one. but i still will be very excited to see! haha.

^Fingers crossed hoping for the best.

"DIVA" Elle US November 1992
:heart:. Photos Source: Soulstyle

my scans

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marianaluciatorres134
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"