Whitney Port

Suka

Reaction score
Finally a thread for Whitney, from The Hills! I guess she really deserves her own thread and imo her style is the best of the girls from the show!

Whitney Port (born c.1985 in the United States) is a cast member from the MTV reality television series The Hills. She has been an intern at Teen Vogue magazine for two years, along with the show's star, lauren Conrad. Before working at Teen Vogue, Whitney was an intern for W magazine for three summers.
Whitney is a student at the Univesity of Southern Caifornia where she is a member of a sorority. She will graduate in the spring of 2007. Whitney lives in Los Angeles, California with her roommate Christina Shuller, who was a cast member from MTV's Laguna Beach. As of 2007, Whitney's parents and her sisters also live in Los Angeles

wikipedia.org

celebutopia

Last edited by a moderator:
don't see her vibe. her hair is too blonde. fake. BTW she is ok. don't get why she's in star style section:shock:

she´s here because she has the same right that Lauren Conrad does and many other girls like Paris Hilton...

I think she is very pretty, and her style is far superior to the rest of the Hills cast IMO. I thought she was previously an intern at WWD, not W? I could be wrong.
Do we know yet if she got the job at Teen Vogue she interviewed for in the season finale?

How cool that someone started a thread for Whitney! Her style never really stood out to me but I like her. She wears a lot of skinny jeans and blousy tops.

ah finally! There aren't that many pictures of her around but i do think she has a great natural style. She does wear a lot of blousy tops and jeans but i loved what she wore to interview at Vogue and she also wore a really cute long polo shirt or something once and i really thought 'hmm, that is a great way of wearing that'

73779146.jpg

73779270.jpg

71761549.jpg

normal_052.jpg

normal_008.jpg

wearing Hilary Swanks Oscar gown
normal_127.jpg

credit;
http://imagearchive.abeautifullife.org/
getty

The Hills: On The Red Carpet | 2007 MTV Movie Awards

whityb5.jpg

"Whitney looks for the perfect Movie Awards outfit."

pdcr6.jpg

"Whitney finds the perfect dress for the red carpet."

whit2gh7.jpg

"Whitney's got her dress in the bag, now lets go to the Movie Awards!"

girlsrg4.jpg

"The girls finally make it to the red carpet."

whit3tu6.jpg

"Lauren is wearing designer Pamela Roland.
Audrina is California chic, wearing Swarovski and Diesel.
While Whitney....sports her sister's prom dress instead!"

mtv.com

this is awesome! i love whitney! she is my fav on the show after Lauren...

I think she has the best style on The Hills too. But I think it's cuz of the way she carries herself more than the way she puts things together.

Any full shots of the outfit she wore to her Teen Vogue interview in the end of last seasons The Hills?

Whitney_and_Lauren.jpg
Whitney_Port_on_The_Hills_working_a.jpg

WhitneyUSC1-1.jpg
Whitney_at_VMAs.jpg

7bc467da6d.jpg
78938e0807.jpg

wikipedia and tvgasm

Last edited by a moderator:
i loove whitney, she's definately the best dressed on the show and seems the most geniune.

I just read in the new US Weekly that we can expect to see lots of airtime for Whitney n season 3 of The Hills and bikini time too. :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patda02
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->