Whitney Port

US Weekly Hot Hollywood Party, September 26

*please do not quote pictures*

image | celebcity.com

Nice dress but I don't like the booties.

Audrina looks cute.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wednesday, September 26th, 2007
Photo: CelebrityPuke.com

Attachments

• whitney_thehills.jpg
    whitney_thehills.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 122
whitney's style is a hit or miss for me. sometimes she looks amazing, at others times, not so much

I'm not so sure bout last outfit. I think it doesnt look that good actually, although each piece on its own is pretty cool I guess.

from BuzzSugar :smile:

Whitney Port
Relationship Status: Freshly out of a longtime relationship with her "mystery man"
Quote: "Sometimes there are just some people you just never get over."
Claim to Hills Fame: Always the constant source of rational advice for our Hills' girls, the squeaky-clean Whitney works alongside Lauren at Teen Vogue, this season assuming the role as her pal’s boss. However, Whitney maintains her status as a close confidante and support system through the constant drama, failed relationships, and broken friendships that unfold, often acting as a buffer between Heidi and Lauren.

I hadn't seen these before, love the third dress on her.

lagunahookup.blogspot.com

Theres a bunch of sites where you can see screencaps most of them are Lauren Conrad fansites but alson on mtv the put some pics form each episode.And by the way i was wondering does anyone knows how tall is she?

does anyone have any more pics of this sweater? i think she wore it that one episode where they asked her to walk in the fashion show.

credits to livejournal?

2008 Collections of Designer Shoes from Spain

lagunahookup.blogspot

Launch of the Samsung Blackjack II

lagunahookup.blogspot

don't see her vibe. her hair is too blonde. fake. BTW she is ok. don't get why she's in star style section:shock:

You know, I was wondering the same thing about Conrad and all the other Hills people...They're merely reality stars, nothing more, nothing less. Their style is pretty bland and boring altogether...and their 15 minutes of fame is nearing its end

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scoutshonor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->