Who Has Seen This Bag

i've got that original pattern right under my nose and its nothing like her bag.. :unsure: .
i doubt she would get one done for herself. LV knows that if one person got it, many more need to be produced :wacko:

hahahah a girl at my school has a fake lv (actually it seems to be the new trend :wacko: ) and it's the SAME ONE AS PARIS hahahahahahahah ......it's is horrid quality.. infact the seem is very close to smack dab in the front of the bag...and the colors on it are putrid.. she even has 2 fakes ..and her friend has a fake... and i saw this 14 year old in the airport yesterday who MUST have had a fake speedy. i didn't really see it up close but i can't imagine her having all that money to spend on that.... and it was all wrinkly paris has started a trend haha

Originally posted by brian@Jan 12th, 2004 - 6:51 pm
AAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! It totally is fake!
I cannot believe it.

First of all, there never was and never will be a multicolor papillon, and secondly... the symbols are placed totally wrong on her bag! Look at it very very closely. On the side of any papillon, the LV's should be in the center. I see one on the side there :/

So, no way LV made a custom one for her either. They wouldnt've gotten the placement of their own monogram wrong!
I'm not saying that her bag is real, but actually, on the sides of Papillon, the "LV" is not in the center. There are four "LVs" on the side. the one in the center is the flower-like symbol (the round one).

its fake

i will go row by row (fake:(

LV symbol/ Diamond thing

4 leafed thing

Circle thing NO DIAMOND

4 leafed thing

LV symbol/ Diamond thing

real:

LV/ Diamond

4 leafed thing

circle/ diamond thing

4 leafed thing

LV/Diamond

Originally posted by MissPurple+Jan 29th, 2004 - 12:59 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MissPurple @ Jan 29th, 2004 - 12:59 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-brian@Jan 12th, 2004 - 6:51 pm
AAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! It totally is fake!
I cannot believe it.

First of all, there never was and never will be a multicolor papillon, and secondly... the symbols are placed totally wrong on her bag! Look at it very very closely. On the side of any papillon, the LV's should be in the center. I see one on the side there :/

So, no way LV made a custom one for her either. They wouldnt've gotten the placement of their own monogram wrong!
I'm not saying that her bag is real, but actually, on the sides of Papillon, the "LV" is not in the center. There are four "LVs" on the side. the one in the center is the flower-like symbol (the round one). [/b][/quote]
hmm.....wait a minute, there are also ones with the "LV" symbol in the center on the sides.....but this isn't the only version.

I find it funny that 2 of the youngest rich girls don't even have authentic LV bags! There are about 5-7 colors TOPS in this bag that Paris and Nikki are carring, and 33 colors in the authentics! Do they think we're all stupid? That no one would notice?! :lol:

Not surprised by her carrying a fake.. her "handbags" that she designs are hideous.. what a joke to the accessories industry.

I saw her bags today at a store in New Orleans- I asked if those were the Nicky Hilton bags and they were... OMG- they are not cute in person at all :sick: The lady said that no one has been buying them- they've sold, like 2! :woot: Also- the French Market has some awful fakes- one vendor wanted 350 for a fake LV- it had leopard print/tweed/monogram!! I had to see what he wanted for it- it was too funny... :yuk:

Originally posted by southerncutie@Feb 8th, 2004 - 12:36 am
I saw her bags today at a store in New Orleans- I asked if those were the Nicky Hilton bags and they were... OMG- they are not cute in person at all :sick: The lady said that no one has been buying them- they've sold, like 2! :woot: Also- the French Market has some awful fakes- one vendor wanted 350 for a fake LV- it had leopard print/tweed/monogram!! I had to see what he wanted for it- it was too funny... :yuk:
Ewww! That sounds really gross! The Dalmatien bags are cute, and the tweed bags are cute, but together with the monogram? :sick: That's just disgusting! They didn't even exist!!! With that money, you can almost buy a multicolor pochette!

Murakami is going too far... someone must stop him before he takes of the world. :wink:

Hey Girls,

I have purchased a Kelly Hermes for my mom for xmas from a website called www.*BEEP*.com where they have a lot, lot of Kelly and Birkin in so many different colors, crazy! For those looking for the orange one, they have it! I did two purchases with them, first the Kelly and then a Vuitton for myself and the quality is incredible, the price is good and it took the bags three days to reach me. They use Airborne Express and give you a tracking number, so this is no scam. The bags have all the markings, tags and they also come with dust bag. Really, you should give it a try!!!!
BYE

edited to beep the name out.
this type of advertising is NOT tolerated on the board :angry:

^^Are you from that website or something? Are you trying to endorse those hideous fakes? This is the second post from you that I've seen containing the same paragraph about fake bags. Sorry hun, but most people here are only into the real thing.

Originally posted by Pradaromance12@Jan 29th, 2004 - 11:27 am
its fake

LV symbol/ Diamond thing

4 leafed thing

Circle thing NO DIAMOND

4 leafed thing

LV symbol/ Diamond thing
in addition to all that, there's one tiny li'l thing: the straps of the papillon are not long enough to fit under anyone's arms, i'm a size 2-4 & i can't carry the cherry blossom papillon under my arms.

..i still find it amusing though, why would anyone buy a fake when they can afford any bag they want? ...was it a gift, perhaps?

Originally posted by Boudoir Belle+Feb 24th, 2004 - 7:47 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Boudoir Belle @ Feb 24th, 2004 - 7:47 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Pradaromance12@Jan 29th, 2004 - 11:27 am
its fake

LV symbol/ Diamond thing

4 leafed thing

Circle thing NO DIAMOND

4 leafed thing

LV symbol/ Diamond thing
in addition to all that, there's one tiny li'l thing: the straps of the papillon are not long enough to fit under anyone's arms, i'm a size 2-4 & i can't carry the cherry blossom papillon under my arms.

..i still find it amusing though, why would anyone buy a fake when they can afford any bag they want? ...was it a gift, perhaps? [/b][/quote]
Yes, I have the cherry blossom papillon as well, and as much as I want to, I cannot fit that bag under my arms! I'm also a size 2-4, so I think the only person who would be able to fit it there would be a child! And I'm not letting a child anywhere near my papillon! :wink:

Also, I don't think that bag was a gift, because Nicole Richie also carries a fake white speedy. US (I think) had the nerve to point out her fake Uggs, but not her purse! :angry:

Well, I wouldn't say that much. I think chickonspeed has got me beat, but I have educated myself well on the subject :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
honeybabe
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->