Who Has Seen This Bag

Originally posted by leyla m.+Feb 25th, 2004 - 5:45 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(leyla m. @ Feb 25th, 2004 - 5:45 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-purplelucrezia@Feb 25th, 2004 - 5:39 am
Not sure if this is the right spot for it, but...
Louis Vuitton experts, determine for yourselves whether this is a fake or not... :flower: http://www.firstview.com/Backstage/BackFal...IGUEZ/P102.html
real :wink: [/b][/quote]
:blush:

Use your brain!!! She's NICKY HILTON...why on earth would she ever be carrying a fake?? As if her family arent rich enough..she could probably buy out thr whole store!

:wink:

Originally posted by vintage_princess@Feb 25th, 2004 - 12:08 pm
Use your brain!!! She's NICKY HILTON...why on earth would she ever be carrying a fake?? As if her family arent rich enough..she could probably buy out thr whole store!

Relax, you act as if she is your sister.

Anyhow, its a fake thats it... enough said!

Originally posted by vintage_princess@Feb 25th, 2004 - 12:08 pm

If she's rich enough not to care... :innocent:

uhm...maybe they don`t really care if it`s fake or not, and they really liked the shape and colors, since that type of bag doesn`t excist..? and since this bag had both the colors and the shape they wanted, they bought a fake..?

Originally posted by J!nx@Feb 25th, 2004 - 1:02 pm
uhm...maybe they don`t really care if it`s fake or not, and they really liked the shape and colors, since that type of bag doesn`t excist..? and since this bag had both the colors and the shape they wanted, they bought a fake..?
If that was the case, she could have just gotten it custom-made.

Originally posted by Missy44x+Feb 25th, 2004 - 12:38 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Missy44x @ Feb 25th, 2004 - 12:38 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-vintage_princess@Feb 25th, 2004 - 12:08 pm

Anyhow, its a fake thats it... enough said! [/b][/quote]
LOL....and i would love to be Paris LOL

anyway.....i sense a lot of haters here..go Nicky!! :P

Haters? :lol:
If she wasnt such a drama queen begging for attention, no one would even care that she had a FAKE bag.... she brings it on herself...

Originally posted by vintage_princess@Feb 25th, 2004 - 8:09 pm
she doesnt need to beg for attention ..it comes with her family's wealth :lol:
There are plenty of extremely wealthy people who manage to stay OUT of the spotlight... and don't need to tastelessly beg for invitations to and then crash big media parties :innocent:

Yeah, LV never made a Murkami papillon and would never do a custom bag like that. Ive seen Paris at Madison in LA before with that exact same bag. Its definately fake, but who cares. The waitlist for any of the murkamis was so long...... many people, who are in fact wealthy, bought fake ones, just because of the hype and trend.

Originally posted by meowmix+Feb 25th, 2004 - 9:11 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(meowmix @ Feb 25th, 2004 - 9:11 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-vintage_princess@Feb 25th, 2004 - 8:09 pm
she doesnt need to beg for attention ..it comes with her family's wealth  :lol:
There are plenty of extremely wealthy people who manage to stay OUT of the spotlight... and don't need to tastelessly beg for invitations to and then crash big media parties :innocent: [/b][/quote]
I didnt say she doesnt beg for attention i said she doesnt NEED to.... B)

Originally posted by vintage_princess+Feb 25th, 2004 - 1:34 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(vintage_princess @ Feb 25th, 2004 - 1:34 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Missy44x@Feb 25th, 2004 - 12:38 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-vintage_princess
@Feb 25th, 2004 - 12:08 pm

Anyhow, its a fake thats it... enough said!
LOL....and i would love to be Paris LOL

anyway.....i sense a lot of haters here..go Nicky!! :P [/b][/quote]
We're not haters, we just think it's ridiculous that she has all that money and carries a FAKE bag. Not only is it a fake, but it's the most disgusting, fakest of the fake.

I dont know why.....but does it really matter? lol I think someone here was making a big deal outta nothing.....if it was me looking at that picture of the Paris sisters i wouldnt have taken a second look. Big deal. :P

Originally posted by vintage_princess@Feb 26th, 2004 - 2:46 am
I dont know why.....but does it really matter? lol I think someone here was making a big deal outta nothing.....if it was me looking at that picture of the Paris sisters i wouldnt have taken a second look. Big deal. :P
Well, I guess it's just shocking that us 'nobodys' have the authentic bags, and two of the youngest, richest people carry fakes. It's just weird.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->