Who Was Your First Celebrity Crush?

twilight fairy

Reaction score
I remember back when I was 12, I had this huuuuuuge crush on Josh Hartnett. I got like, most of his videos, a book about him..what a waste :lol:
It lasted like, 2 months.

Then I was crazy for Haley Joel Osment (6th Sense, A.I) for about a month. I even sent him a fan mail letter thing telling him how much I loved him B) :lol:
I was also 12 back then..

Third crush, more recent, Johnny Depp..I still love him, but I wouldn't say I'm obsessed..like I was with Josh and Haley.. :rolleyes:

Now, it's Jake Gyllenhaal..:wub:

Haha..what is it with the letter J? :blink:

Nick Carter, I was 12....
AND I'M ABSOLUTELY NOT PROUD OF IT.....rather feel ashamed.... :lol:

Hahhaha :lol:

Hartnett isn't that bad..he was hot back in the day..he's getting fuglier now :cry:

Nick Carter from the BSB...... ........ :shock:

And I won't admit it to anyone!

OMG Kimkhuu and Midori ! I was also totally obsessed with Nick Carter when I was like 11. Thought I was the only one. But well, I prefer not to think about it anymore... :innocent: :P

More Nick Carter fans who wants to come clean ? Now's the time I guess :lol:

forget the boybands :smile:, when I was 12 I had a huge crush on...

Mike Vitar. He played Benjamin Franklin Rodriguez, or BENNY, in the Sandlot. He was so hot! He also was in D2: Mighty Ducks, or something :blush: I remember buying Bop and those stupid pre-teen magazines just to see him in there. :blush: Him and I also share the same birthday, so who knows, maybe we were meant to be!

It seems as if now he has disappeared off the face of the earth, but I still watch those movies and wonder how he looks today...

Originally posted by Fashionism@Jun 13th, 2004 - 5:58 pm
OMG Kimkhuu and Midori ! I was also totally obsessed with Nick Carter when I was like 11. Thought I was the only one. But well, I prefer not to think about it anymore... :innocent: :P

More Nick Carter fans who wants to come clean ? Now's the time I guess :lol:
We aren't alone i'm sure.... :rofl:

i can't remember.
i think it was someone gross like sean william scott :sick: :yuk: :shock:
:doh: that was wrong.
omg. at one point i loved jonathan rhys myers. :blush: :unsure: :blink:

twilight i :heart: jake too. he's soo yummy. :P

JakeGyllenhaal19.jpg

:heart:

I never had a celebrity crush I found all of them to be ugly at that time

Hey, Jonathan Rhys Meyers and John Taylor are hot! Well, at least JRM was in Velvet Goldmine and The Governess. Anyway, my first HUGE celeb crush was Jonathan Brandis (RIP). I had every wall in my room plastered with his face.

i loved gwyneth paltrow when i was like 12.

before that...hmm...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->