Who Was The First Model You Liked?

maarit

paint it black
Reaction score
This topic is dedicated to old flames :lol:
models you really liked as a child/teen.

Post pics and share memories. And do you still have the same taste?

I was a huge Niki Taylor fan back in the day. Loved her blonde hair and dark eyebrows! My taste has changed so much over the years :lol:

:P firt model i liked was caremen kass... she was the first model knew.... :wink: because she is estonian and im estonian too.. thats why :P

Niki came to my mind first too! Although, I remember looking at Barbie Magazine when I was very young and seeing a also very young Milla Jovich! She was sooo beautiful! My mother was facinated with the great Gia and I also thought that she was georgeous. What a sad story. :(

I didn't realize Gia was a real model...I have only heard of the Angelina Jolie film... :unsure:

hmmm i think kate moss was the first to mesmerize me.... i loved cindy, linda and christy the entire crew

I remember that I really admired Kate Moss and Eve Salvail back in the early 90's. I loved that they represented a new type of beauty and that the industry was finally getting away from cliched sexiness in the form of Claudia, Cindy, Linda, etc.

Eve_Salvail_1_2.jpg

Now, of course, I think the industry has gone too far in the other direction and I wish that some of those old school glamour girls would return. But that's another topic altogether.

Naomi, Cindy and Helena, Linda Evangeliste, and the rest of the supermodels. I remember the first time i heard the words Supermodels, this was used to describe all the above named girls and a few that i cant remember. I still have the magazine with all of them on the cover. I think it was Vogue(early 90's) cant really remember. :wink:

Is that last model Gia? :unsure: Unfourtunately, I only became interested in fashion relatively recently so I am not familiar with the any of the older models... :cry:

Originally posted by purplelucrezia@Jan 7th, 2004 - 4:58 pm
Is that last model Gia? :unsure: Unfourtunately, I only became interested in fashion relatively recently so I am not familiar with the any of the older models... :cry:
Yes...this is Gia

Originally posted by kate+Jan 7th, 2004 - 5:02 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(kate @ Jan 7th, 2004 - 5:02 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-purplelucrezia@Jan 7th, 2004 - 4:58 pm
Yes...this is Gia [/b][/quote]
Is the woman with the bald head her as well? :unsure:

the first 3 models I liked were Kate Moss, Esther Canadas and Devon Aoki

I liked kate moss, cindy Crawford and eva herzigova above all (now i'm worry about her health :cry: )

mine was gisele because i was in love with leonardo dicaprio & then i found out about his girlfriend. gisele is the reason i like fashion now!

Claudia Schiffer ( I liked her because we share the same first name!), Kate Moss & Karen Mulder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->