Who Was Your First Celebrity Crush?

DAVID BOWIE AS JARETH, THE GOBLIN KING!

I just want you all to know that sometimes I still wish that I was Jennifer C.

:shock: .... :ninja: ...

I've gone through the pathetic BSB stage even a Nsync stage, but I still like Justin.. :lol: :blush:

Also I used to love Leo even before Titanic..I liked him since Whats Eating Gilbert Grape and Growing Pains :P I was so lame that when I found out he went to the highschool that I was supposed to go to, I badgered my friends older siblings for yearbooks. :wacko:

I was a lame-o when I was little...my taste in guys that time was :yuk: I looked at my old school photos and I found a pic of an old crush and I was like what was I thinking?...THat guy was :sick: and I used to think my boyfriend now was :yuk: when I looked back at pics of us as kids, hes actually a cute kid. In this case thank God I grew up. :doh: :blush: :lol:

It was either Betty Boop or Jessica Rabbit, I was young, like 5 or 6 and probably didn't know the difference between real and animation

Originally posted by ahhGucci@Jun 14th, 2004 - 1:52 am
A past girlfriend had a crush on him :neutral: (while she was my girlfriend :()
Ehh....my crush disappeared at my first real blood+ flesh and touchable boy-friend. :blush: A real simple boy is much better than a super star, but i'm sure you all know this. :P

Leonardo DiCaprio. My room was absolutely plastered with pictures of him. My best friend Eleanor and I used to play cards and gamble pictures from our Leo-Scrapbooks instead of money! :lol:

JTT..

I used to be convinced I was going to be on Home Improvement one day... I was one naive 6 year old :lol:

Originally posted by pointup@Jun 14th, 2004 - 6:07 pm
JTT..

I used to be convinced I was going to be on Home Improvement one day... I was one naive 6 year old :lol:
OH! I totally forgot my JTT phase! :lol:

Well when I was 5 or something, I had a crush on the 'Home Alone' kid...I even remember a dream I had about him.............

Originally posted by pointup@Jun 14th, 2004 - 6:07 am
JTT..

That reminds me of another crush! Brad Renfro... I was in love with the movie Tom and Huck because JTT and him were both in it.
huckandtompromoistuvad.jpg

Now hes gone downhill the way most child stars do. How sad...
P__renfromug.jpg

Richard Dean Anderson! I was madly in love with him on McGyver!!!
Isn't it SAD! (And the fact that he like ..tripled my age when i liked him!)

Now ... I have a lot ... but of course, from them all there's Lee (the only problem may be his husband! Is he still married?)

drew barrymore and liv tyler of course :woot:

and i still have a crush on them both :blush: :blush: :blush:

Originally posted by blumarine@Jun 15th, 2004 - 5:42 am
Richard Dean Anderson! I was madly in love with him on McGyver!!!
Isn't it SAD! (And the fact that he like ..tripled my age when i liked him!)
He's a really cool guy. B)

My first crush was Nick Carter ex-member BSB, I was absolutely crazy about him..even that ugly poster where Nick had spots, made me go insane. I used to have all the articles and posters and when there was that news about Nick's death ...I was depressed the whole week till I found out it was just a paparazzi joke. That lasted until 1997.

Now, I can't stand him. Nick is fat, ugly and unattractive.Paris,u can keep him forever B)

Originally posted by enrichi@Jun 13th, 2004 - 9:00 pm
DAVID BOWIE AS JARETH, THE GOBLIN KING!

I just want you all to know that sometimes I still wish that I was Jennifer C.
I had a strange crush on him too in that movie. the beginning of my fascination with bad boys.

:lol: am I the only one who liked the other BSB ? Kevin Richardson....that was my first all right... :blush:

mine was sorta twisted, i reaaaaally like david duchovny fron the x-files.... LOL...

after that is was AJ from BSB all the way... i was psycho, i even went to florida and LA to see him (i live in toronto) :blush:

oh boy, now though i loooooove johnny depp but not obsessivly... i like robbie williams too

yummy!

:flower:

I had the biggest crush on Prince William. He is not looking so hott these days, I must type ( or say) , I also loved Lance from Nsync, I never understood why everone loved Justin. I don't know if anyone used to watch this show on the disney channel called the famous jett jackson, but the guy who stared in it I thought was sooo cute. He also used to go to my school, but he graduated the year before I started. I was angry :angry: But now I don't like any of them.

Never had one...maybe it's more of a girl thing...

I find most female celebrities pretty ugly, TBH...

I am showing how old I am by telling my first celeb crush...it was Kirk Cameron from the TV show Growing Pains! :lol:

Originally posted by Sloan@Jun 21st, 2004 - 12:32 pm
I am showing how old I am by telling my first celeb crush...it was Kirk Cameron from the TV show Growing Pains! :lol:
me too.. lol!

I loved Christian Slater in Pump up the Volume

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sruggirello
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->