Who Was The First Model You Liked?

It's Lily D. for me. She still remains to be one of my favorites and will have a place in my heart forever.

Probably Lara Stone, Lily Donaldson and ... well, Agyness Deyn.

I think it was Gemma Ward when I was maybe 11? I hadn't seen many photos of her though. Lara Stone was the first model I was obsessed with!

the first model I truly liked was Agyness Deyn just about
when she started her modelling career in NYC in 2007.

the trio: christy, naomi, and linda, especially when george michael's music video for "freedom '90" came out when i was 6.

the first model i really liked was Gemma ward, and i miss seeing her owning the runway
Gemma-Ward1.jpg

fashionindie

Adriana Lima. It was back in 2003 at a VS event with her hair long and straight and I remember just being so amazed with her beauty :blush:

The first model I loved was definitely Tanya.I first saw her at Versace F/W 2008 in that golden gown and I thought she was the most beautiful woman ever(I still do:(heart:

coco rocha f/w 2008 (i know but im still young) in the very first Vogue I ever buy (actualy 2nd but it was the first that made me fall in love with fashion) there was the fashion suplement with the models of the season feat Suvi, Lily, Coco, Freja and another blond (not sure it was Lara or Jessica) but in the begining i truly hated her but after a week she was my fav!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Audrey Marnay was the first model who really captured my attention. I can still see the editorial that i was hooked featuring her clear as day in my mind.

First model i liked was Naomi. But i didnt knew anything about the modeling world back on those days. Im talking about 1996, when I was 6 years old. I totally had a crush on her because of her black hair and her dark skin tone.

Thing is kids were (still are) very rude, and they were always calling me "the blackie" in a realy racist (but still inocent, i guess. They were just kids) bad way, so that made me feel like an outcast. Even though my skin tone is not black, i was just more tanned than other kids where. Anyways, i think she was kind of "my hero".

Oh my lord, I forgot to say Gemma! Ugh how I miss her. I also noticed Natasha too back in Fall/Spring 2005 and fell in love with her.

Last edited by a moderator:
i didn't really follow models until very recently but i first noticed Naomi Campbell. i knew she was a model but i only saw her as this incredibly gorgeous, strong, sexy, confident woman.

then i kinda got into it when i saw (& i know she is completely random) Gerren Taylor:woot: while Naomi was this glamourous amazonian stunner who's looks were totally unobtainable unless the stars were a lined & angels blessed you with amazing genes:lol: Gerren looked like a very very pretty regular down to earth girl:D & being only a couple of yrs older than her made her more relateable to me

then when the industry did what they did to Gerren & she went away, i stopped paying attention until Gemma Ward exploded:buzz: which was around the same time i started reading magazine & especially vogue & she was ALWAYS the highlight

when she left i stopped pay attention until recently when Jourdan Dunn & Karlie Kloss came onto the scene, so now i'm completely addicted to everything fashion especially the models

so now models are like my rockstars:mohawk:
Posted via Mobile Device

Mine has to be Carmen Kass in 2001 I think and I'm happy she is still working as a model. And soon after that came Mini Anden ... :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ross640
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->