Yohji Yamamoto S/S 11 Paris

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v671/morninghollow/Yohji_Yamamoto_140.jpg

I am interested in knowing more about this print. I see a Star of David, a crucifix, and some words and symbols I can't make out (though one word looks like 'damn). This could be political.

I really like this. It is wearable but doesn't alienate his original customers. I even like a lot of the prints even though they are crazy.

This collection reminds me a bit of Helena Bonham Carter. Or is it Bellatrix Lestrange? Maybe a bit of both. :heart:

This looks absolutely amazing! Love the styling and can't wait for HQs :wub::crush:

I was there !!! :D I loved the show ! great collection ! I'll post the video later ! :wink:

Oh wow i adore this!!!
Love the shapes, the touch of color, print... the whole look tells a story. Oh it's so wonderful!! I'm interested in that print too.
Hahah totally Bellatrix Lestrange xD
Bravo Yohji <3

I love the gothiness with splashes of color, and the heavy boots.

Full Collection.

00010h.jpg
00020h.jpg

00030h.jpg
00040h.jpg

00050h.jpg
00060h.jpg

00070h.jpg
00080h.jpg

00090h.jpg
00100h.jpg

[style.it]

This isn't one of my favorite collections from YY.......BUT....BUT....BUT

There is definitely NOOOOOO denying that VERY few designers can manipulate, drape, pleat, tuck, or fold fabric like Yohji Yamamoto.

In some instances in this collection....the fabric has been cut to be soo sculptural and archetectural...you forget it's actually fabric. BRILLIANT!!

The draping is gorgeous. :heart: Not loving the prints, but that lemon yellow is sublime. ^_^

I love the dreary, almost off putting eccentricity in the midst of dark looks <3
This collection was good.

^^ pff.. the things one has to read here.. and the things people has to post just for the sake of ..posting..

anyway..

HQs. :heart:

[style.it]

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->