Yohji Yamamoto S/S 2025 Paris

This is more punk than (bless her heart, because she was a true inspiration) Vivienne Westwood's last offerings for a decade. You can really get sunk deeply into those looks and never truly comprehend/assimilate the details.

it doesn't matter any more whether it's something seen or unseen, beautiful or ugly. these are all interchangeable. just a revolving door.
this is about precision of the description of the feeling that something irreplaceable, which is about to collapse, is being narrowly propped.
like you feel it about yohji himself there.

Amazing. He continues to bring so many new ideas to his brand while not caving into cycles. This collection is so aggressively him, but its unique in its own right

the feeling that something irreplaceable, which is about to collapse, is being narrowly propped.
like you feel it about yohji himself there.
no.. 😔😣
He looks more frail than last season.. I hope he's in good hands.

The first 8 looks are a harsh start but it's not a bad opener when you see the rest and see how he's revisiting, in shorter, lighter pieces, his summer collections from the early 00s, just look at those fun pleats and knots!, and the pieces that are like leftovers from sewing patters look like a distant hi to the ex-girlfriend lol.

I really suffered the heat this summer, it wasn't excessively high, just gross and never-ending and unlike many designers, he seems to have actually designed with the right season in mind because these dresses are easy and light and still unmistakably Yohji. Also, this crossover of that Helmut Lang black dress from Fall 2003 with the dreamy pleats from his Spring 2005..?! .. the stuff of dreams! 🖤🖤

every year, when I am losing faith, Yohji, the master, appears, and saves me.
sounds dramatic, but yeesh! it's kinda true...
what would / will we ever do without YY?
:blackheart:

^ kolesnikov
to him, your take on tsugaru kaikyo fuyugeshiki has permeated me. nagoriyuki too. sasuga.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adyczh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->