You know a trend is out when...

Trend is out , when its in every girl closet .

And all magazines without any special fashion direction says , that it is cool to wear it , and its the piece of year .

Or you see this ' cool ' piece in every random shop .

I have to say, I don't really agree with what a lot of people have said about a trend being out once it hits the stores that mass produces it. The highstreet is the area that most normal people can only afford to shop, and they should be entitled to buy what they like regardless of those who say a trend is 'out' once it is mass produced. Once a trend is mass produced, surely it's a bigger trend than ever because of the amount of people that are wearing it?

IMO, a trend is out once Fashion Week for the next season begins, because suddenly no one is interested in wearing their wintery clothes when all the beautiful new summery ones are being flourished in their faces, even if there is twenty feet out snow outside.

When 100% of the freshmen and sophomores are wearing it, 80% of the juniors, and 50% of the seniors.

when i see ppl in my fashion forgotten little hometown wearing it

When your university professor asks you if he should wear it...

when the non-fashion obsessed people at school wear it for the sake of being "fashionable".

^ I agree so much. Ah...the paradox. We want something to be exclusive but attainable at the same time. :innocent:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dm4048a
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->