Your Makeup Style

i'll usually either wear a lot of eye makeup or none at all

for school:mascara and eyeliner+bronze eyeshadow
going out: mascara and eyeliner+colorful eyeshadow blended so that its light on the inside corners of my eyes and dark at the crease+lipgloss

for school i usually start with no make up in first period (after rolling out of bed and dragging a brush through my head) and looking like a clown at the end of the day cause i get bored in class :rolleyes:

For me lately I've been wearing lighter colors. Like MAC pigment Deckchair. Then I use MAC fluidline Blitz & Glitz I just line with my eyelashes and make a lil wing at the end sort of like a cat eye then mascara. Then I use powder foundation from BE, pink blush from MAC called sweet william, and MAC lipstick Hue and lipglass Florabundance. Thats what I usually wear now to school.

On certain ocassions sometimes I like to do the smokey eyes and nude lips if im going out maybe even shopping, out to dinner or movies I'll wear more make up.

I usually wear foundation, mascara and blush. I love blush, and would never leave the house with out it. It makes me look ALIVE! When I want my mascara to pop in the day time, I use a light eye shadow, it really makes the black eyelashes pop. I love a darker lip, to finish it off.

Just a clean and polished appearence:flower: Emmy Rossum's make up is similar to mine:

normal_09.jpg

(Emmy-Rossum-Fan.net)

I'd say au naturale, I mostly just wear mascara, eyeliner, lipgloss and bronzer. I'd love to be more experimental but I'm useless, I do plan to practice though and try out more techniques.

During daytime I tend to wear only foundation, powder, black mascara and lipbalm or -gloss. sometimes i use lipstick also

In the evening i try different things and don't really have only one style. Usually i tend to have eyeliner with some eyeshadow

i like being simple (and chic) ^_^

My usual make up stule is like - pale skin (my skin is naturally fair), smoky eyes and "naked" lips (I never wear lipstic or lipgloss).

pretty much all i wear is eyeliner and lip balm, maybe mascara if i'm in the mood to put it on.

i do like the natural and 'dewy' looks.

i just wear eye liner, moisteriser, bare lip, and maybe a tiny bit of blush to make my cheeks look better.

I usually wear nothing, just mosterizer and blush everyday, and sometimes mascara, but other times i wear full makeup, just depends on my mood, look, where i'am going...etc.

When i go out, i always do the whole smoky eye look, lots of MAC fluidline in black, and lots of golds and browns on the eyes, still natural but it really makes my eyes stand out, then i love blush, i wear it everyday, in usually a pinky/peach colour like NARS orgasam, then a natural lip, with just some lipgloss, like MAC lipglass in clear.

I usually switch between two different looks:

1) A fresh, clean look with very little makeup:

MDimage3_0_0_0_1.jpg

2) A darker, more dramatic look with red lips and intense eyes:

100080443.jpg

Both pictures are backstage pictures from style.com.

Such nice pictures you choosed :smile:

I only wear foundation or concealer like once every two months.
For everyday i tend to choose a look every season and wear it some months. I vary if i feel like, but i separate the products for that look and put them in a box in the bathroom.

Lately i´ve been wearing Guerlain khol in back (it´s fabulous and lasts all day)on the inside rims of the eyes, a Sephora grey metal pencil under the eye, An Avon greenish pigment on the lids, Clinique´s mascara, Guerlain bubble blush or Benefit´s benetint, and some on the lips too or just vaseline.

I have also been wearing a lot a Loreal kiss proof lipstick (long lasting that comes with a gloss) in Glamourous red that is just gorgeous! Makes the lips look like cherries! :smile:

I play around a lot. And I haven't got a memorized routine or anything. But lately I'm very into etheral looks and I use mainly liquids. I used to be a matte freak, but somehow I've polar shifted. :blink:

natural. i try to wear the least amount possible. brown eyeshadows & liner(shimmery) cuz im pretty fair & it goes really well with my hair(light brown/blonde). pink blush or light bronzer & a sheer pink lipgloss.

i prefer to emphasize my eyes.

i use CoverFX creme foundation all over.

Black liquid eyeliner on top lid only.
Lots of black mascara on top eyelashes only.
Lavender/Mauve creme eyeliner/shadow on lower half of my top lid.
Dark-brown creme to add definition to crease on top lid.
Defined arched eyebrows.

Mocha-lined & filled-in lips.
Lipbalm then Eggplant/Mauve/Berry lipstick...
my lips are naturally a bit that coloured anyways, so it's just a kicked-up neutral for me.

i love blush - but having a hard time wearing it b/c it emphasizes my under-eye circles... so i usually don't wear blush.

hmm, most days lately it's a little liquid liner into a winged cat eye with palepale eyeshadow on the brow and by the crease [but not on the lid] and grey or greybronze to fill in the rest of my visible lid and sometimes a little goldbronze shadowcream on my undereye.
blush is typically a faint orange [i love those bright hot malibu pinks! but i dont think i could pull it off so well].
i also brush and blend in a dark shadow on the hollows of my cheeks so they stand out more :]
light days i just go with a mild orange-y lipstick or natural dark orange-ish brown [no idea why mac calls it "frost"]. i skip it if my lips are chapped though. mmm sp30 chapstick...
but i'm crazy about red lipstick ! :blush:
if i'm going stronger on my eye i tend to use purple/smoky look

i kind of wish i could adopt more of the natural philosophy too...i mean, some days i can walk out of the house without any makeup and feel fine but whenever i decide to just do very mild and neutral, i get carried away and end up applying something strong anyway :P

Last edited by a moderator:
the natural makeup, the no-makeup make up at the day
and a bit smokiesh in the evenings

Usually I go for the all natural look and wear 0% makeup (especially at school..I don't care about looking pretty at school)

When I got out...
Daytime: lashes curled + natural/lengthening mascara (clinique naturally glossy), grey liner applied thin, neutral/pastel shadows, lip tints/sheers and peachy pink blush
Night: same as day, but with bolder liner (kohl/liquid in black or plum), shimmery shadow (purple/green/silver), highlighter (skinlights), voluminzing mascara and darker gloss

natural with a hint of girly fun. for nights out - make it shimmery

I wear on a daily basis, makeup a lot like this-

10645965.jpg

I have this same kind of complexion, skincolor-

-Spot concealer- in my exact skintone
-a little foundation(in my exact skintone) if i'm blotchy anywhere
-loose powder very light dusting- also in myskintone- I got all three custom matched from Prescriptives
-powder blush
(I have oily skin so I need something to make me more matte, and less "greasy" )
-Semisheer lipstick- not heavy or old lady, but just a bit more substance than gloss
-Brown shadow just in the crease of the eyelid
-Mascara (after eyelash curler)
-sometimes clear mascara in the brows if they're unruly, to make them even

This is everyday for me. if Going somewhere in the evening, I play up the eyes, make them more smoky/ dramatid, add more mascara

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"