Your Signature Piece

My diamond stud earrings... they just go with any outfit, and are pretty but understated; I like that. :smile:

It's the only piece of jewelry I wear and I never take it off...its a David Yurman Box Chain bracelet but I had it created in 18k yellow gold, I simply adore it.

Cartier love bracelet in gold-partly because it goes with everything as it's so simple, partly because it's so hard to get off!

mine if def. my Cartier tank francaise watch and diamond stud earrings. I can't remember the last time I wasn't wearing them!!

Soon I'm going to make it my Hermes black with gold hardware collier de chien. Just need it to arrive by UPS. That will be my new baby. ^_^

mine would be pearl studs, gold bangle, red hamsa and tiffany gold bar pendant on a long thin gold chain, wear them almost everyday. Only change it up when I go out at night.

i almost always wear a rajastani hammered silver rope bracelet, it has a liquid-y molten silver look to it that i love... and a plain silver ring set with a mother of pearl disk. the bracelet reminds me of traveling in india and it has a good feel to it. i think things that you wear a lot take on a bit of your personality...

Always my oversized cocktail ring (black rose with a pearl in the centre), my gold bangle, black bow & crystal cuff, long necklaces and a chain bag (usually Chanel or MJ Stams)

My Omega Speedmaster Chronograph. I don't need to remember where I'm going, I just need to know what time it is :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->