Your Signature Piece

confectionary

Reaction score
i'm not much of a jewellery person but am looking for a piece which i can make my own :heart: hehehe!
i am thinking a canturi letter necklace? the one similar to oprahs and britneys, white gold and diamonds. would get a V (first initial of my name), what do you think?
what's your signature piece?
any suggestions?
:P

hi and welcome to tFS confectionary :flower:

not a jewellry person either, so i'm not fond of tiny diamonds.
my signature pieces are chunky, black ebony wood rings from africa
which i wear two at a time just on one finger.

i also mix them with chunky plain silver rings,
they usually cover half of my finger, love them :heart:

a black leather double-wrap bracelet from Hermes is around my wrist everyday.
it was a gift to myself.
and it was exactly what I wanted! how did I know?
:wink:

Greetings, by the way.
this is my virgin post here at TFS.
so, HI!

I love diamonds, and my favorite piece is my wishknot necklace from Cartier in 18k gold. I love the latest Oriental inspired collection from Cartier, you can wear it with jeans or a nice dress :P
www.cartier.com

Mine would have to be my chanel rings in purple glass and the other in silver and chanel logo stud earrings in gold and silver.

btw, Welcome Orlando!!

Originally posted by orlando@Oct 16th, 2003 - 8:33 pm
a black leather double-wrap bracelet from Hermes is around my wrist everyday.
it was a gift to myself.

this is my virgin post here at TFS.
so, HI!
:heart: love the idea of getting a Hermes leather bracelet for myself orlando , a very warm welcome to tFS :flower:

My signature piece is a really old 24k gold eternity cross pendant in a leather chain...

no signature piece...

but when I do wear jewelry, they're my gypsy-inspired gold hoops. Nothing spells out sexy more. :wink:

a ponytail :P lol. i always wear a necklace with a heart charm that hangs off of it, and i really want some chanel jewlellery. let us know when u decide!

I've worn a Hopi (Arizona tribe) silver overlay style ring and bracelet on my right arm for the past 10+ years. (I later found out that the maker of the bracelet is in one of my huge "coffee table" books on Indian jewelry and native artisans). I feel naked without them!

I love my jewelry!!! It's my one big vice. Mr Max is very good about having custom pieces made for our anniversary, Valentine's, Mother's Day etc. The piece that commands a lot of attention right now is an elephant bangle he had designed for me. It's inspired from a sleeping, baby elephant statue I own. The elephant is stretched out in 3D casted from a wax mold. It doubles as a weapon, as he went a little overkill on it and it weighs over 300 grams. LOL

I also love larger colored gemstone pendents, South Sea Pearls, and of course every girl's best friend.......DIAMONDS!!!

OOOOHHHHHHHH yay!!! My anniversary is in a couple weeks. Hmmmmmmm maybe I should start dropping hints. :innocent:

my sig. piece is always changing b/c i make a lot of my own jewelry. right now i'm into chunky bracelets made from semi-precious stones.

My diamond studs that my boyfriend gave me for Christmas last year. They go with everything!

my signature piece is white gold bangle bracelets that I wear with almost everything and white gold hoop earrings.

diamond studs, engagement ring, wedding band...

I wear a ring that's an heirloom in my husband's family. It's silver and it goes right behind my wedding rings.

dunno if i mentioned this. how could i forget. its become so part of me that i did :rolleyes:

my Cartier ring made out of hearts all around and filled with diamonds. :heart: :heart:
.. that one is always on my finger. a bday gift

-pink cubic zirconia and silver ring that my boyfriend bought me
-diamond studs that were also bought by my boyfriend
-hematite necklace that my mom bought off of one of her friend's daughter who makes jewelry. I haven't found anyone else with a necklace like it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->